Uggh! How is that better?!

Why do girls thnk it's so much better looking with the shirt tucked out? To me it's just sloppy & disheveled, like you never finished dressing! But if you're gonna tuck in the front, for Pete's sake either tuck the back also or leave the whole thing out!

link

link

link

I mean no offense. This is just my opinion &I want to understand. I'm trying to see the other point of view.
I didn't word this right. I'm saying Uggh to how I Personally think I look with my shirt tucked out!
How I think I personally look. Sorry. Accidentally hit submit before I fixed it

Most Helpful Girl

• I always tuck my shirt in, and if I do, I tuck it in both the front and back so my belt is fully visible all the way around my waist. I think it shows off my figure better, I'm thin and proud of it too. And I also think it is way more comfortable to have my shirt tucked in!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• I think that in the first pic, she looks better with it untucked but in the second pic, she looks better with it tucked. The third pic is just gross.

I think it depends on the length of the shirt. If the shirt goes past your butt, it's probably best to tuck it in. But if the shirt goes just a few inches below the waistband of your pants or skirt, it's okay to leave it out.

• In my opinion it should be either all of it, or none of it. All depending on what you're wearing of course. But I'm not a fan of only tucking some of the shirt in, and that doesn't matter if you're a girl or a guy.

• Thank you! I so agree!

• I think it depends on the person the first I and third I would leave out but second I would tuck it. It depends I'm short so I have to tuck my shirts in otherwise they become dresses. But some outfits make you look fat, highlight the wrong things or what not if the top is tucked in.

• To camaflouge the stomach area

• only the second looked good/better than untucked, It shows off her waist.

• I look frumpy with my shirt tucked in even though I am not. It just gives me a leaner and longer appearing torso. When it is tucked in it makes my torso look super short, much shorter than it really is.

• Understandable! I would too. Thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• Everybody has their own style you can't argue about that

• I'm not. Just stating mine & trying to understand why the majority of people think tucked out is so much better & tucked in is almost a dirty word! As I said, I mean NO offense!

• Who are you talking about girls or boys?

• Really girls. I guess I'm just used to tucking. having a shirt out annoys me & I just don't get it, but it looks so sexy on a girl with a good figure to tuck in & show her waistline & curves! Why hide such great features?!

• I like it either way..besides, who made you king of how they wear their clothes?

• No one. As I tried to explain, I gave my point of view & am trying to understand the other. The ONLY person I was saying looked nasty with the shirt untucked was ME!