Uggh! How is that better?!

Why do girls thnk it's so much better looking with the shirt tucked out? To me it's just sloppy & disheveled, like you never finished dressing! But if you're gonna tuck in the front, for Pete's sake either tuck the back also or leave the whole thing out!

link

link

link

Updates:
I mean no offense. This is just my opinion &I want to understand. I'm trying to see the other point of view.
I didn't word this right. I'm saying Uggh to how I Personally think I look with my shirt tucked out!
How I think I personally look. Sorry. Accidentally hit submit before I fixed it

1|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I always tuck my shirt in, and if I do, I tuck it in both the front and back so my belt is fully visible all the way around my waist. I think it shows off my figure better, I'm thin and proud of it too. And I also think it is way more comfortable to have my shirt tucked in!

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• I think that in the first pic, she looks better with it untucked but in the second pic, she looks better with it tucked. The third pic is just gross.

I think it depends on the length of the shirt. If the shirt goes past your butt, it's probably best to tuck it in. But if the shirt goes just a few inches below the waistband of your pants or skirt, it's okay to leave it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion it should be either all of it, or none of it. All depending on what you're wearing of course. But I'm not a fan of only tucking some of the shirt in, and that doesn't matter if you're a girl or a guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! I so agree!

• I think it depends on the person the first I and third I would leave out but second I would tuck it. It depends I'm short so I have to tuck my shirts in otherwise they become dresses. But some outfits make you look fat, highlight the wrong things or what not if the top is tucked in.

0|0
    0|0
  • To camaflouge the stomach area

0|0
    0|0
  • only the second looked good/better than untucked, It shows off her waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look frumpy with my shirt tucked in even though I am not. It just gives me a leaner and longer appearing torso. When it is tucked in it makes my torso look super short, much shorter than it really is.

0|0
    0|0
    • Understandable! I would too. Thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• Everybody has their own style you can't argue about that

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not. Just stating mine & trying to understand why the majority of people think tucked out is so much better & tucked in is almost a dirty word! As I said, I mean NO offense!

• Who are you talking about girls or boys?

0|0
    0|0
    • Really girls. I guess I'm just used to tucking. having a shirt out annoys me & I just don't get it, but it looks so sexy on a girl with a good figure to tuck in & show her waistline & curves! Why hide such great features?!

• I like it either way..besides, who made you king of how they wear their clothes?

1|0
    0|0
    • No one. As I tried to explain, I gave my point of view & am trying to understand the other. The ONLY person I was saying looked nasty with the shirt untucked was ME!