When are shorty shorts too short?

I'm really thin and I know I don't look bad, but sometimes I look a girls that are bigger than me and feel like they look better. Normally I'm pretty confidant with how I dress, there's just something about shorts?

So how tiny is too tiny?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it covers the essentials...

You might ask the same question on an Amish forum if they've got computers already) Or to an old spinster somewhere in the Bible belt or your dad. ;-) Or here: link

What Guys Said 4

• If you can see underwear or the butt cheek while standing.

• too tiny is when they start to look like underwear XD then you need a lot of confidence to wear em

• Haha =)

i have a feeling if I tried to walk out in denim underwear daddy wouldn't let me make it past the door, no matter how much confidence I had lol

• For me its to tiny when I think if she wore boxers and the bottom part of the boxers showed, or when you have to sit a certain way so nobody will see your stuff..

• no such thing, they can't be too short, that's why theyre called short shorts

What Girls Said 2

• i think too short is when you can literally see their ass cheeks, and it's like the nastiest sh*t ever. omg. excuse my language, but it's gross. I don't care what they wear for the guys, but I hate it when they walk pass me at the mall or w/e wearing like something that isn't really much

• Yeah that's pretty much on the same level as guys with thier boxers completely exposed and jeans down at thier knees. Its just....nasty.

• Lol that reminds me of a funny story. a lot of my guy friends who are most of my friends, when we go camping on Victoria day, there's this one guy who goes commando when he's hammered and walks around the camp fire. So freaking halarious lol. fun times

• Oh god, sounds like it!! lol

• Short shorts are sexy but if you can see your butt better save them for the beach