Guys..How does my butt look in jeans?

I want a guys opinion..thank you & be honest

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• hey, im not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, but its very cliche and mediocre when girls wear jeans or shorts or whatever, that are designed to make it look like your in better shape than you really are.. something that is always a lot more attractive than even the nicest bodies by themselves, is when a girl makes an effort to look nice yet more of an effort to make sure guys can tell if they have a muscular butt, or big boobs, or can tell if she's not in that great of shape. nothing makes me more proud of my girl, than when i playfully pinch her stomach in public and she just smiles as if i had pinched her butt, instead of saying "hey dont pinch my fat", or getting all embarrassed like i just blew her cover or something. to me, not much is more of a turn-off than a girl that considers herself too good for her own flaws, like its their birthright to trick guys with a disguise, and then the guys are the assholes when they realizes how embarrassed the girl is of herself. makes us realize that your going to judge us just as harshly as you judge yourself. and NOBODY whats to be around someone that puts themselves on a pedastool as the self-appointed judge of whether they're too good to have any flaws at any given time, or whether its everyone else that just doesn't deserve to know that she might have a flaw here or there like everyone else. (this wasn't directed at you or anything lol i was just venting about a certain type of person for most of that. personally i don't think you would fall into that category though. whatever it is you have, be proud of it, and you'll start to meet people that value your strengths regardless of you flaws or weaknesses ;-)

What Guys Said 8

• LOL...first you white girls wanted us white guys to say "no hunny, your ass doesn't look fat in those jeans!" Now you want us to say "damn you got a booty!"

Make up your mind!

• You have a flat ass, I'm sorry to say.

• It's fairly flat, but so what? Your butt doesn't make your personality does it?

• Guys don't give a sh*t about personality all they care about his looks

• That's not true. The first thing we notice is looks, but you also have to have a personality to back it up. Guys like girls who aren't always beating themselves up over their bodies. How many supermodels are there in the world? How many men get to date those models? Exactly. The vast majority of men date girls who have natural bodies, some more curvy, some less so. Relax and know that each man likes something different.

• Well said, TheDigitalSaint. It's true that a lot of guys don't care about personality, but there are still tons that do. I myself care a great deal about personality, it's the main thing that attracts me to a girl.

• ok well I agree it is kind of flat but I have to disagree when you say that all guys care are about looks over personality especially when you aren't a guy yourself ... yea sure maybe some of the guys do, but there are a lot of guys out there that our legit and not just all for looks and stuff and are for personality. trust me, all guys aren't the same. so back to what I was saying, yea maybe its a little flat, but your personality is what it mainly comes down to at the end so don't worry about it.

• They're not flattering.

Try on the apple-bottoms and report back.

• Sexy... what are your measurements?

• Is not that flat, its around average

• Id fuck it up bad😏 hmu on kik bryanburgess2

What Girls Said 6

• you could have better pics but if those are hollister jeans like I think they are then those will do nothing for your butt. and they look a little tight so maybe try going to a larger size and it will make your but look better. trust me going up a size in jeans when no one is going to know anyway is way better than wearing a small size when no ones going to even know the difference except that your jeans fit you well. you know what I mean? and hollister jeans aren't good for butts haha.

• Yeah haha I agree..never wearing those junkers again ...gonna stay with my american eagle jeans

• Amen girl! I love my ae jeans! haha.

• for you, I don't suggest tight fitting jeans.

• it might just be the jeans making it look a tad flat..lose the belt (it could be contributing) and buy jeans whose pockets have some design with colors or beads..the texture will make your bottom look fuller. also look for a white wash near the edges of the backside, making it look fuller and wider.

• Flat-ish.

• Hey - I am a girl but it is hard to to tell in those pics

• link

But then it's kind of like push up bras. False advertising.

The better guys will care more about personality. If some guy is just going to like you for your butt, then you need to find yourself a better guy. Just saying.

• Thank you but I'm just gonna do a lot of butt excercises maybe that will work? and trust me guys are lieing when they say "personality before looks" its just the way they are they can't help it

• Then I recommend: http://www.amazon.com/Original-Buns-Steel-VHS/dp/6303182135/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1239923572&sr=8-7

Yes, of course guys care about looks. But ultimately, personality is what matters in the end. If you want a better butt, do it for yourself. Good luck!