Supposedly, she likes another guy now, but I don't understand why she suddenly looks at me a lot.

Okay, so I got rejected by the girl of my dreams. I love her so much and just can't let her go.

So I'm trying to distance myself from her and usually, when were at lunch or in the hallways, she's with her friends and I'm with mine, I suddenly just zone myself out and stay staring at her. My friend just told me recently that he's seen me doing that a few times and that when I do it, my face goes blank and I have no expression.

Today though, as I was doing this, the girl I like glanced at me and saw me then looked away.

Suddenly, I looked away and then looked again and I saw her friends glance at me and then turn away and tell her something. It kept on going over and over again throughout the day.

What Girls Said 2

• You can always ask her...

• She probaly looks at you a lot just to check whether you are looking at her or not.

What Guys Said 0