Guys:What do you think of her looks?

link

woukd you like it better if sge had darker hair?

assess her looks based on what you can see

Most Helpful Girl

• someone is just jealous of blondes, I get the feeling you hate blondes and want everyone to say she should go brunette obviously. that's stupid because the biggest determining factor on what hair color will look good is the face!

maybe her face goes better with brown hair than this color, who knows. but from what I do see the blond hair looks extremely hot on her and suits her well. many people on here hate blond hair from what I see but in real life it is really sexy and lots of guys love it. yes even if it is highlighted or dyed if the girl can pull it off right.

and to be honest a lot of girls do look hotter blond, IF it goes on the girl's face and coloring! so really this is kind of a dumb and pointless question!

blonde and brunette are both sexy! some girls look better blond, some girls look better brunette, some can pull off both, but what makes or breaks it is the face!

in general I do NOT think she would look better brunette cause blond hair is hot in general. however, IF I saw her face and it looked bad with blond hair then I would change my mind!

so based on what I see, NO she would not look better with darker hair.

• so like if she had dark eyebrows?

• if she had dark brown eyebrows and brown eyes it would look bad most likely. it dpeends on her natural hair. as a general rule most women who have naturally light brown or dirty blond hair and light eyes look good with pale blond hair.

What Guys Said 12

• Personally I've always preferred brunettes, so I would say I do believe so. Just based on hair alone though.

And I'm not sure why, but the quality of the picture made me think it was taken in the '70's. :)

• Those tags are hilarious

But how can we assess her looks by looking at some super edited photo of her from behind?

• Didn't we all do this pic a few dozen times a year ago? And we're doing it again, why?

• for all we know she looks like glenn close on the other side

• "woukd you like it better if sge had darker hair?"

Yea, I prefer brunettes. This girl looks like she's bleached her hair too, which is not attracted compared to natural blondes. I like the hair length though!

"assess her looks based on what you can see"

Great body.

• She's so beautiful as she is.

• Cant see face, but she looks good from the back. I don't think she needs to change

• based on what? her ass? the whole point of hair color is for it to go with your face, we can't judge without seeing her face...

• wat an ass...lovely..dnt care what color hair she has...such a beautiful ass...

• I thikn seh weres to muck close.

• From what I can see she looks good

• Your ass is too covered up :(

What Girls Said 1

• seriously that's stupid you cannot tell without seeing her face.