Girls Am I Ugly, Pls Be Honest.

Just be honest with your answer, I won't feel bad, I want to know this because I genuinely want to know how girls think I look, see I am like letting the world know that I am looking for a relationship but no one is interested, is it because of how I look and that I have a son, that's my photo with my son.

Yes I look for a genuine relationship, but not at the cost of my son, if no ones ready to accept me with my son, then also I won't be that sad, because womens were honest with me, I can live alone all my life but can't live without my son

Most Helpful Girl

• No you are not ugly, I actually saw all you pictures, I think you look pretty normal, yeah not superly handsome, but not ugly either, just normal. The picture where you wear shades looks pretty cool actually. Trust me I've seen a lot of Indian men in my life, the place I lived before there's a lot of Indians there, and honestly I don't think you will find problems in finding woman with your looks, so it might be because you already have your own kid, but don't worry, if the woman doesn't want you because of your kid, then she doesn't deserve to be loved by you.

• Thanks for your comments tarkan, at this point of life really happiness of my son is everything you know, I want a women who will give him all motherly love, thanks for your comments tarkan.

• no problem, I cannot say I understood fully how you feel, but honestly I really hope you will find a great woman to be a mother to your son, I will really hate it if you will fall in love with a woman who will not appreciate your son and due to your feelings to her, you could be biased towards him, so may god forbid that. Be patient, that person will come into your life, only time will tell, no need to be in rush as you might catch the wrong one :)

• Thanks once again you took time and replied, first the women shoul love my son as his own mother, that will be an ideal women for me, anyways if I never get such a women I will not be sad to take care of my son alone, I just want his happiness and that's the priority, me marrying again is not my priority.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not attracted to you but I don't think you're ugly.

TIPS:

1) Please get rid of the mustache.

2) Lose fat and gain muscle.

3) Don't grease your hair.

• Thanks for your comment, I can't shave my moustache, enrolling myself in gym though I am not that fat and I had never greased my hair.

• No you like a normal person.

• Nope. look normal to me

• You're not ugly, but you might want to lose the mustache.

• No I can't do that, anyways thanks you took time and gave your valueable comments.

• Why can't you?

• In our culture you can only do that, when your father expires

• yes, you are ugly to me. but some other women might find you attractive.

• no, but you are not my type.

• Thanks for your comment, yes I am a simple guy with simple taste, I know I am not your type. Have a nice day.

What Guys Said 9

• You're not ugly.

Have more confidence in yourself.

Attraction for women is initially based on appearance, however it won't be material in the long run.

If you can make them feel great and you make them feel comfortable and entertained around you, then you'll be getting every single lady along your way.

• Dude. I'm a guy and even I don't think you're ugly.

• i am going to give this to you as my dad gave it to me. any woman who only takes your looks into equation is a shallow tool. a woman will take you for your heart.

• girls don't really care about looks as much as you would think. just make sure you are confident in yourself and everything you stand for. you might not be the best looking person, but you definitely aren't "ugly". so I would highly discourage you from blaming your failure with women on looks. it's because you put too much emphasis on it and it hurts your self-confidence.

• Thanks friends you all are really so nice, you don't want any person to feel bad, but honestly I want to confess I am not confident and shy, and I shiver if I think of approaching girl.

• Is that a medicinei?

• yeah. it's an SSRI, which means it increases the levels of seritonin in your brain, making you more relaxed and happy, and more confident in yourself in general. highly reccomended

• I would recommend getting rid of the mustache. It would help a lot!

• Thanks for comment, but I can't get rid of moustache, in our culture you can only do that after your fathers no more.

• well - you can help another girl in ths same situaion.

find a widow or a orphan girl and help her.

• You are most certainly not good looking but most of your ugliness apparently is on the inside.

• I am not a bad person, not ugly from within also.

• I never said women must not speak

• I saw your comments on other questions and the questions you asked. You sir are a child in an ugly mans body

• Don't let the opinion of others soil your confidence, or lift your spirit only you decide who you truly are and how you feel about it. Appearance is simply one small aspect of what you really are personality; however, is much more powerful and can make or break any relationship.

• I must disagree with the other answers. You sir are ugly

• Thanks for being honest, yes I am that's why no girls loves me, loneliness has becme my destiny.