Girls, what are these super tight, spandex like pants I've seen some wear? they are almost see thru..

I was sitting on steps at a party and a girl was sitting above me on a higher step. She was wearing the tightest pants id ever seen, you could see her thong and the outline of her p**** lips/vulva, what are these pants? Lol. Do you like the thought of guys seeing your thongs and/or cameltoe? And do you wear them?

1|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're disco pants. I don't really want anybody seeing my genitals so I would never wear trousers that are that tight. Although, I guess I'd wear it to bed or in the comfort of my own home or around friends but that's it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It's girls who are wearing yoga pants/disco pants/leggings the wrong way with the intention of making their butts/legs look good. Any cameltoes are probably unintentional but the ass crack and butt cheeks usually is. Our generation sucks at dressing themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • that's disgusting...do GUYS even like seeing that? lol

2|0
    0|0
  • it's tacky.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think what you're deceiving is yoga pants/legging. But you shouldn't able to see anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings - I always wear those :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww I don't wear see through pants, but IN do wear yoga pants, they are comfortable!

I*

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats pretty gross.

1|0
    1|0
  • Hi there disco pants and no ha ha I think they only look good if your super skinny I'm skinny but I wouldn't wear them like ya said cameltoe a bit cringe :/

0|0
    0|0
    • That doesn't make sense. If you say only skinny girls should, and you're skinny, why wouldn't you?

• I wouldn't wer them. Because I don't want people seeing my Camel toe read what I put lol

• Idk they were spandex like material, they didn't look like jeans or anything

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.