Do legs with scars look better bare or with pantyhose/tights?

If a girl has scars on her legs and wants to wear casual dresses/skirts, do you think it'd be better for her to wear pantyhose or tights(maybe colored, but pantyhose nude/flesh) or just go bare?

I always want to wear dresses but I hate having scars on my legs

>.< I only ever seen girls with flawless legs wear dresses so I definitely don't

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the type of scars. Heck, some won't even get noticed. I've big scars on one foot that look like I kicked the wrong end of a knife.

0|0
    0|0
    • Little scars from past scabs...not surgery or any serious injuries

• Then don't worry about it, just go with whatever feels most comfortable.

• then nobody will notice it. Just be confident and don't fuss the small things! Us girls like to over think things sometimes, small things about our bodies that guys don't really care about.

What Guys Said 6

• even beautyfull and shapely legs can be enhanced by simply wearing pantyhose. most guys all though they rarely admit to it, love pantyhose especialy black ones. unless it's hot outside, go for the pantyhose!

0|0
    0|0
  • It don't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably tights but I wouldn't mind seeing a few scars. They'd make an interesting conversation piece.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a girl with nice legs looks better bare, even with minor scars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly do what you like. Nobody's perfect. Wear the dress or skirt.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. Always wear hose/tights. It's what men cannot wear in society that makes you, as a woman look better. That simple...oh, and some guys, like me wish they could wear them as they are THE sexiest undergarment ever made.

• Do whatever you want

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Please wear pantyhose with them--the legs will certainly look better!

0|0
    0|0