Do good looking people make you nervous? If so, why?

I used to be ugly and mean. Then I took up exercise and got better looking and much nicer and more friendly but people now find me intimidating and seem nervous talking to me.

I've been told it's because I'm really pretty but I don't see what the problem is because if anything, I'm really nice and the same person as before when people weren't afraid of me!

Are you intimidated by good looking people?

Why?

What could I so to make people less intimidated by me? (Other than change the way I look)

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider myself good looking but I don't take care of my appearance. So girls with perfect bodies, tans, make up, etc are intimidating because I feel like they are judging me and others are comparing me to them... but I know if I spent the time on my appearance I would be hotter than them! lol I just have better things to do!

What Guys Said 1

• No not really

What Girls Said 1

• Do good looking people make you nervous? If so, why?

No

What could I so to make people less intimidated by me?

Perhaps having open body language (smiles, hugs, no crossed arms, etc), being friendly, and playing dumb as in my observations people tend to be less intimidated by good looking people, especially gals, if they think the person is dumb.

• Don't ever act like you're dumb! I don't understand how people do that!

• I don't do the acting however I do I understand how people do that as they want to make others feel more at ease around them and some people tend to do anything to feel accepted and liked by others.