Traits in a partner....

1. Good looking

2. Intelligent

3. Emotionally stable

You can only pick 2. Save the b.s. about how you want someone whose average looking, with average intelligence, and moderate emotional stability. You can only pick two traits for a boyfriend/girlfriend. Which are most important?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definately 1.) Being a good kind hearted sweet person we have to many fake two faced mean people in this world good kind hearted and sweet people are rare. and 2.) being attracted to her mentally and physically.

What Guys Said 3

• 1. Good Looking

2. Wise

• If we can only pick 2 why did you choose 3?

1) healthy in all sense of the word

3) she has to love comic books

• Out of the three you have to pick two, the point is to see which are most important. Kind of like how the say in college, you can have a social life, good grades, or enough sleep, and you can only pick two

• Gotcha,

1) good looking

2) emotionally stable

• Good-looking and emotionally stable

What Girls Said 3

• Which are most important?

Good looking and either of the rest as to me good looking is the most important trait as I find a guy's intelligence and emotional stability irrelevant.

• Intelligent and emotionally stable, looks don't last forever.

I need someone who I can talk to, learn from and someone who doesn't get angry easily since I'm a bit clumsy.

• Out of those two I would say 1. Emotionally Stable & 2. Good looking. Sadly I do need to be physically attracted to him/her, but the most important out if the three options you gave is that they are stable.