Can you wear this jacket for everyday wear?

I am buying this jacket online, its going to take like 15 days to come in...

I was wondering if wearing this all a regular jacket would make me seem "desperate" for attention to some people, or if it would be totally normal. I think I'll be the few to look really good in this jacket, just because of my body shape and face... not to sound cocky.

But it seems like it will only look good on certain people.

Just curious for your input if its a fine jacket to wear every day or if people would think I just came back from some special occasion...

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with wearing that jacket everyday :) It's very nice !

What Girls Said 3

• It looks nice. It would be good to wear for everyday, especially in college.

• I love that jacket! (I have always liked guys jackets better than girl's for some reason!) You could totally wear it as a regular jacket, it would look really nice

• Depends on what you wear with it but for the most part yea

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah its totally cool to wear it everyday but give it wash ever now and then :P

• That jacket isn't my style but if you can pull it off then go for it!