Would you rather be a model or olympic athlete?

One of the best looking people in the world or one of the best(at a sport) in the world?

link

link

Yes, I realize VS models aren't taken seriously in the Haute Couture world, but they're better looking than runway models

link

link

Or

link

link

link

link

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy, and I'd rather be a model.

As long as I'm healthy, I don't really care about how fit I am, except in as far as how it affects my looks. Obviously, if I were a model, that would be covered.

I'd want to be a model, because then I'd be more physically attractive and presumably I'd be making some money out of it.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• For a male, Olympic athlete easily.

For women I imagine its - rightly - a more difficult decision.

1|0
    0|1
  • I graduated with a world class olympic athlete, who just won his second national championship. I think I'd rather be in his shoes than be a model.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a model lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Olympic no doubt

1|0
    0|0
  • An Olympian without question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely an Olympian.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends how much money the model was making and what the sport was. I'd pick athlete if it was a calendar model making chump change, but I'd pick model if there was money in that, and if the sport was something lame without glory that nobody cares about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Model...it is less work and I am as lazy as an Elmo...5 stars

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• Most athletes are pretty hot because they're so in shape so looks wise doesn't matter much to me - but I'm picking model because I'm lazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you asking me if I would rather have talent or look?

Both will go down hill with time but I rather do something with either one. I think I rather have look because in our shallow world, we are judge by our look first rather than our talent. However, like I said, it is what you do with it (be a movie star, singer, run a business, etc).

1|0
    0|0
    • Well with talent, you could go down in books. With looks, you could be iconic. With both, you could be someones idol

• The thing is you really can be your kid idol without both...

• a model :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be an athlete. no question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Althletes get paid more am I right?

1|1
    0|0
    • Olympic athletes, no. Some land endorsements, but you only receive money when you win a medal and I think it's like $75,000 for gold, maybe less? But if you're also an active athlete like say, Lebron and you play for team USA, then yeah you'd make more

• well that sucks...

• Female VS models earn more then almost all female athletes.

Males its more likely the other way around.

• Definitely a model.

1|0
    0|0
  • Olympic Athlete.

0|0
    0|0
  • The athlete but if I was a guy then the vs model

1|0
    0|0
    • Wait I misread this

I would be a model for both sexes