Would you rather be a model or olympic athlete?

One of the best looking people in the world or one of the best(at a sport) in the world?

link

link

Yes, I realize VS models aren't taken seriously in the Haute Couture world, but they're better looking than runway models

link

link

Or

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy, and I'd rather be a model.

As long as I'm healthy, I don't really care about how fit I am, except in as far as how it affects my looks. Obviously, if I were a model, that would be covered.

I'd want to be a model, because then I'd be more physically attractive and presumably I'd be making some money out of it.

What Guys Said 8

• For a male, Olympic athlete easily.

For women I imagine its - rightly - a more difficult decision.

• I graduated with a world class olympic athlete, who just won his second national championship. I think I'd rather be in his shoes than be a model.

• Definitely a model lol

• Olympic no doubt

• An Olympian without question.

• Definitely an Olympian.

• It depends how much money the model was making and what the sport was. I'd pick athlete if it was a calendar model making chump change, but I'd pick model if there was money in that, and if the sport was something lame without glory that nobody cares about.

• Model...it is less work and I am as lazy as an Elmo...5 stars

What Girls Said 8

• Most athletes are pretty hot because they're so in shape so looks wise doesn't matter much to me - but I'm picking model because I'm lazy.

• Are you asking me if I would rather have talent or look?

Both will go down hill with time but I rather do something with either one. I think I rather have look because in our shallow world, we are judge by our look first rather than our talent. However, like I said, it is what you do with it (be a movie star, singer, run a business, etc).

• Well with talent, you could go down in books. With looks, you could be iconic. With both, you could be someones idol

• The thing is you really can be your kid idol without both...

• a model :D

• I'd rather be an athlete. no question.

• Althletes get paid more am I right?

• Olympic athletes, no. Some land endorsements, but you only receive money when you win a medal and I think it's like $75,000 for gold, maybe less? But if you're also an active athlete like say, Lebron and you play for team USA, then yeah you'd make more

• well that sucks...

• Female VS models earn more then almost all female athletes.

Males its more likely the other way around.

• Definitely a model.

• Olympic Athlete.

• The athlete but if I was a guy then the vs model

• Wait I misread this

I would be a model for both sexes