Should a girl wear leggings with a thong for school?

My younger sister who's 14 (almost 15) has a free dress day coming up and she was going to wear leggings. But to avoid a VPL or see-through she was going to wear a thong. But, would people be able to tell that she' wearing a thong - if so, for guys, turn on or turn off? for girls - is this too slutty? PLEASE HELP ITS ON Friday X

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say for her age, and cause she's at school, she shouldn't cause it IS noticeable and its not nice when you get people commenting about it.. If possible she could wear tights underneath cause that pulls in everything (including vpl) and also makes you looked more toned.. Maybe you could tell her that :)

• thanks so much! good advice:)

What Guys Said 4

• There was a nasty girl at my workplace that wore a thong; I could see it as she was picking something up from her chair, and I was like "Yikes". Only the very sexy can rock a thong.

• Yeah she should. If it is under a dress and she has leggings on no one is going to see it.

• I don't see why she couldn't wear that.

• but would people know she was wearing one? and is it a good/bad thing? thanks for the answer btw

• If you can see through the leggings then probably. Wear a color that blends into the leggings so it's more discreet. I think seeing the thong through the leggings is a good thing but I'm a horndog. Others would probably view it as distasteful.

• Yes she should. Becase when a girl wheres clothes that you can see panty lines through. like yoga pants or leggings. it looks like they don't know it or they just do t care. I know this girl named stephanie nagy and she always wheres yoga pants. but you can always see panty lines through her clothes and it is not verey becoming. It makes her look stupid or like a slut

What Girls Said 2

• Ít's widely accepted for girls in HIGH School to wear leggings, a thong and a long-er shirt (should cover nearly all of her but). This only happens if these leggings are completely non-seethrough. It isn't slutty if it is done in a classy way.

• As long as it's not a white thong. Wear neutral colors