I like her but I don't know what to do.

Hey guys.

I want some advice of what should I tell to a girl I like her so much.

First of all we don't know each other. I only know her name and how old she is and that's from Facebook.

Second I can't talk to her, I mean she is almost all the time with her friends and I am too shy to go and talk to her when she is with them. I caught her sometimes looking at me while I was looking a her is this a sing that she likes me?

Plz answer I wanna go and talk to her before its too late.

Most Helpful Guy

• Her looking at you could be a sign of interest, andless you looked at her first and then she looked at you. But if she does it first there's a good chance she's attracted to you. I think you should send her a FB friend request.

What Girls Said 1

• If you like her you are going to have to talk to her sooner or later. Add her on FB and message her and say hello and go from there.

• Ok thanks for the advice.

And One last question should I go like this " Hi my name is John!" "How are you?" Or I'd she going to lose for interest she might have to me?

I have never done it before so I want help please.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a sign that she likes you.

Better talk to her.