Ladies, is height really a problem for you?

I'm 5'3'' and a lot of my friends say I am attractive, mostly my male friends. I know that height might make some girls uncomfortable, but is it really true? Even if the girl is shorter than me, same height or taller? I have a great personality, am humorous and smart for a 19 year old guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are talking about dating wise yes it would bother me but I'm taller than you are and I love to wear heels. If I was shorter than you I probably wouldn't mind as much. If you are just talking about being friends with or being around, height doesn't matter to me at all.

What Girls Said 6

• Some girls would be really annoyed by that, but those girls are usually kind of shallow. My boyfriend is a tad shorter than me. Just be confident, and she won't mind.

• Nope, as long as he has a sense of humor

• it would bother me considering I'm around 5'9"

• Some girls care, some don't. You just have to find the ones that don't care.

• Not for me. I'm your height and wouldn't mind at all.

• yea, I'm like a foot taller than you, not attractive..

What Guys Said 0