Is a deep voice, physical appearance, or brains more important?

I'm wondering if I'm going to have any chance in the future. I have a super deep (like, Russian deep) voice, an IQ of ~160-180, but I'm... um... "On the larger side" in terms of weight. Are my deep voice and brains enough to trump my weight?

When I say "larger side", I mean really large. I should weigh 150-160 and I weigh 220~230.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it should be fine with most girls. Don't worry. Deep voice is really hot!

• That's another thing. I can see how a low voice is attractive, but isn't there a cutoff point? Can it be TOO low?

• Are you tall?

• Eh.. Not really. I'm 5'9" but I got time to grow.

What Girls Said 3

• Personally non , is all about personality sense of humor is number 1

• Instead of making people pick one side or another, why don't you work on having it all. Loose weight, remain smart.

• I love a deep voice:)

What Guys Said 5

• Most women are scared of guys with brains, so that's one strike, and your weight makes two.

For most females, it's 2 against 1; only your voice is in your favor, and that's not usually decisive in terms of atttractiveness.

Weight is a much more obvious, pervasive, and just plain BIGGER issue!

• Brains are a difficult one. It can be a massive asset when it comes to data, but its often a stumbling block early. Bright guys are -very- prone to overanalysis, over thinking and generally screwing themselves up. Once they can learn not to use that and use their brains as an asset, well, it can be a big advantage. But it often takes them a while to get there.

Voice is a big advantage

Being fat is a big disadvantage. You're f***ing 16. I was a nice bright kid in school. You know what nobody told me then and should have? START F***ING WORKING OUT RIGHT NOW. Do you want to 'have a chance'? Do you want to to just maybe convince some girl to go out with you because of your charm? Or do you want girls to get a gleam in their eye when they see you? Do you want the girl who was charmed by your mind and voice to start leaking and soak her panties when you take your shirt off?

Don't settle for girls settling for you. Make the most of yourself.

• If girls aren't openly telling you how sexy your voice is, then something else is turning them off. I have a deep voice and get it all the time... Lose a few pounds and get in shape man. You're physical appearance, the way you dress, your level of confidence and how you carry yourself will effect how women are attracted to you. Never try to sell your brain power as a form of attraction. Sure, it's good to be smart. Being intelligent can lead you to success, but it not something that is going to pull emotional triggers with women. Make them laugh, rather then burying them in facts.

• There's really no way to know. I'm never around girls. I go to a guys only high school.

• aw, well there's your problem. =D You should still be able to meet girls on weekends when you go out right? Good luck man. Girls love deep voices.

• It all comes down to your personality and confidence.

• Work it out. Why not be the best man you can be?