Do you ever look forward to a certain class because you will see that hot girl/guy?

for me I do. I have this lecture that that has about 150ish people and its beyond boring but recently I saw this girl that I Haven't noticed that is really hot. then there is another class that I have that one of the student helper/assistant is really hot. its not like it makes my day it just makes my day a little better.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I use to. he's a really shy guy and added the class. after the whole semester, we became friends and hanged out. definitely worth it :)

• did you guys date? or still just friends?

• as of right now, we are still just friends, I think. its complicated because we use to hang out and talk alot, but we cuddled and tickling once and now we barely talk since that night of that happening.

What Girls Said 1

• It makes things easier for those boring classes and probably give you a chance to talk to that person but eventually you lose all interest in them and go back to those boring lectures.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I do that always. Though as the days and weeks gone by, I'm losing interest in them.