If I had everything but looks would that work?

Girls I ask you in particular; I know I am one of the best people in talking and caring and joking... I am pretty popular and also very smart... The only thing that I still don't know for sure is how people receive the first sight of my face (I have an athletic body :p).

So how much would it matter to you that Mr perfect won't look so good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks matter, pretty simple. He doesn't have to be a classic hunk, or look good to everyone, but he has to look good to me. I'm sure you can agree with this regarding women too.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are attractive. Looks doesn't matter as much to me. In fact, I wasn't attracted to my bf's physical appearance at first sight. (I used to prefer caucassians). He became my best friend and the nicest guy I know, and then we became a couple.

• Well I have to be attracted to the guy so if I'm not I can't see myself dating him

What Guys Said 4

• Your face is pretty normal and you're ripped.

Consequently you're better looking then the average guy. Note that a lot of girls don't like 'pretty' faces.

It looks to me like the beard in your last pic may work best for you since it strengthens your jaw line.

But overall, just believe that your'e some girls type.

• Looks matter as much as they matter to you. If you want a good looking woman and you won't settle for average or ugly women then you have to be good looking or you won't get anywhere. If you are happy with the ugliest woman in the world it probably won't matter even if you are very ugly.

• you ain't a bad looking fella

• It won't matter as much as you think.