OK Gents, what is our "make up"?

You see girls have make up and high heels and spanx etc that really enhance their physical appearance. With equality and equity physical appearance for guys is becoming more important as girs can acquire then own wealth or status. So as an average guy how can I make myself more appealing?

link

link

link

link

Updates:
So no quick fixes for the day or night?

1|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. These pictures are scary, but I have a feeling the makeup artist screwed them up before so her makeup would look awesome on them.

Perhaps your "makeup" is taking care of yourself, and have a built body? There isn't anything specific guys can do. Just look clean with good hygiene.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Muscles and stylish/name brand outfit

0|0
    0|0
    • So how exactly is wearing a name brand outfit make someone more attractive?

• For guys, what really changes the appearance is facial hair and the hair style. These things really change how you look. That, working out, and dressing nicely can make an average guy look a lot more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • IMO this isn't true. The average guy does most of those things already. He is already groomed to a reasonable standard. Guys who are specifically badly groomed would see a large benefit from those things, everyone else will see very little benefit. Male attractiveness is mostly about height and bone structure.

• I would say a guy's "makeup" is working out, lifting weights, muscles, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sort of, but a lot of that is based on genetics as well. That's like saying girls don't need makeup, if they just 'eat healthy food' they'll have great skin. Sure, it helps ...

What Guys Said 2

• I don't give a f***, that''s my make up. I'm not trying to impress them.

1|0
    0|1
  • There isn't anything. If you are ugly you should probably look into cosmetic surgery, its your best bet.

0|0
    1|0