High-heeled boots? What do they say about a girl?

My friend asked if I wore boots with heels. Then he told me that his sister told him something about girls who si, and it was good. Except, he won't tell me what it is, and now I really want to know. Anyone know what they say about girls who wear high- heeled boots?

Updates:
Not knee high, ankle boots, I explained that too him. I'm obviously not a skank, like very obviously, so that's not it.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Every professional woman I know wears boots with heels.

If we're talking over the knee boots they do have more of a reputation.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on style. Certain ones scream hooker boots

0|0
    0|0
  • with ankle boots I've never heard anything you should be good...

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels, whether they're boots or not, are given a trashy reputation because of strippers. Strippers use them, thus, the trashy reputation girls get when they wear them

0|0
    1|0
  • Sucky sucky 10 dollar

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• Well for me, it's just personal style. So, go whatever fits your boat. Now I will tell you this. If you're physically sexy AND dress sexy (in a fashionable non-slutty way) then yeah. Guys will find it high sexy class Lol. Now if you dress slutty (with short shorts) then guys might mistaken you as a cowgirl but still view you as sexy (as long as your physically sexy as well) Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, if you like high-heeled booty, wear them. I love them and wear them alot, and I don't care what people might say about girls who wear them. Whatever it is, it's probably some silly stereotype you best ignore.

1|1
    0|0
  • They make you look free and liberated. I remember when I was 15 and I tried on my friends boots--it was wonderful!

0|0
    0|0