6 feet tall , 250 pounds - unattactive body?

im 6 feet tall and weigh 250 pounds. I have big broad shoulders, but aside from having some fat on me, I'm pretty good looking.

women, would you be less likely to go out with a man of this height/weight?

Most Helpful Girl

• it all depends on what the girl likes and the guys personality. In my opinion I would still date him if he was smart and had a good sense of humor and kind of a badass. If you are a confident man then that is attractive for sure.

What Girls Said 6

• Its not just the look but the personality. I, for one, would love a guy with a shape like you. I'm not tiny myself and men like you would make me feel all safe. I'm sure there's enough girls who don't like your shape and enough who do, all comes down to personal taste. To be more confident I suppose you could work on the fat bit, although that doesn't put me off.

• I like tall guys, you don't have to keep the weight forever, you can get rid of it easily if you really wanted to

• No. For me looks are NOT the deciding factor when I want to go out with a guy. If I like you as a person then you have a chance.

• Not personally my type but that's just me...I think plenty if not most girls would be fine with you as long as you're funny and fun to be with. It wouldn't be a complete deal breaker for me but I usually go for the thinner types.

• As long as you're not huge and gross I don't mind. I'm not skinny, and I don't mind if a guy is not skinny or anything. As long as he's nice and fun it's fine by me.

• I'd take that over a skinny guy any day.

What Guys Said 6

• A male image...moniker...and you are a 6 foot ...250 lb woman...WTF kind of answer do yhou want...?

Then again you may not be from the third planet from the sun...in the Milky Way Galaxy

• what the hell are you talking about

• Some will like you a lot. Some won't. It's a subjective thing. Keep putting yourself out there and it won't tale long to find a girl who likes your body type.

• You really need to work out on your body. Though some girls will like you, you still need to tone down your shape.

• I'm in the same boat, pal. Good question.

• Work on your core. Weight isn't so much important; it's how you appear.

• My cousin is your size exactly. He's got a big frame with huge shoulders and chest so he carries his weight pretty well. It's his confidence and humor that gets him girls.

• i carry it mostly well, except I do have a bit of gut.

• So does he