Why would a guy laugh if he can see your your pantie outline through khaki pants?

That's part of my school's uniform, so I don't do this on purpose. I don't really know when it shows through my khaki pants, but when I see him laughing I go check and I see it lol. He usually tell the guys when that happens and they laugh while staring. Why does he do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thongs do not leave panty lines (or so they say) but I do know that there are a lot of panties that have AND advertize that they have no panty lines (all cuts. Bikinis, Boy Shorts, Briefs, even "Granny Panties"). So why not but a three pack of them?

What Guys Said 5

• If you like the attention flaunt it. Some guys might see it as trashy though. He's just being cocky drawing attention to your ass. You could most likly sleep with him if you want. If you don't like the attention change the brands up a bit and when he makes commits retort with you wish or never gonna happen. Lol

• hes just an a**hole make your clothes so they don't do tht maybe try different brand of both pants and underwear to avoid ridicule...

• don't let it bother you to me it is so hot when I see this on a girl so maby he likes it too but is just very imature about it

• If it's a conservative school or they're sheltered boys, it might have been excited for them.

• cuz he's an idiot trying to find some sh*t to put someone down about so he can feel better about himself. it's really no big deal.

Lots of high school guys are just dumb dip sh*ts. but don't worry the maturity level goes up once high school is over.

What Girls Said 2

• He is immature..

or..

You are wearing Granny Panties...

• Because he's an immature ass. Just get different underwear.