Would a physical fitness class have any normal looking people in it?

I want to take some form of PE next semester at school. I'm either thinking of doing tennis, volleyball, or physical fitness. I'm leaning away from tennis because it's outdoors and class will probably be cancelled a lot near the end of the semester due to rain.

I have a very normal body and I would like to lose about 10 pounds and tone up so I'm thinking physical fitness would be better for that. But I'm afraid that a class like that would either be full of people who are already very thin, very fit, or very fat. I don't want to be the fat chick if it's full of skinny people and I don't want to be the skinny bitch if it's full of fat people but I have a feeling that I'll be one of the two.

Do normal people take classes like that? What kind of people would likely be in there? I'm pretty sure I'm over thinking this but I don't want to be the one person who sticks out and nobody likes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most such classes run the gamut, from the compulsive anorexics, to the fat and proud!

You won't be singled out for being in the middle, don't worry.

Working out should be fun and realxing, and you should never measure yourself against anyone else there. Just be happy you're doing something healthy.

If you happpen to notice a really great looking fit guy there, it might be me, so keep your eyes open, though.

• Thanks. I think I am being kind of silly about this. I should just take the class.

• Thank yu for the best answer, and enjoy getting into shape!

What Guys Said 2

• I would take a class like that...

What do you consider normal ? I'm not sure if I make the cut ? (:

• Like you wouldn't look at their body and think anything, really. Like they're not extremely skinny or toned and they're not considered fat either. Probably the majority of people.

• Hmm I think most people would be average in the body department in those classes.

• Normal people? define normal. Normal is just a setting on the washing machine.

What Girls Said 0