How do I control my oily eyelids?

My eyelids are oily and I need help controlling the oil or stopping it altogether. It's annoying because I'll put eye makeup on, only to find that it's creased up and or smeared off by the end of the work day. Adding to the dilemma,I also have hooded eyes. What can I do to keep my eye makeup on?

Most Helpful Guy

• One method of reducing oily skin is by frequently using a moisturiser so your body eventually (albeit temporarily) reduces its production of oils simply because it doesn't need them.

Hope that helps

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Primer is your best friend. I like Benefits Stay Don't Stray. It can be used for eyelids and under the eyes to keep eyeshadow and concealer on better ( say wha?). It's amazing pricey, but good.

• As a makeup artist I think you should try a good eye base/primer, use an anti crease eyeshadow and spray your face with a setting mist.