Guys, what do you think of a girl who changes style (clothes) ?

and dress prettier, a bit more sexy without it being provocative?

What if she used to not wear make-up and satrt wearing some?

If the girls used to dress pretty simple, jeans and some tops and usually comfortable flat shoes, what would you think if you saw her again and she was wearing high heels, skirt, fitting cute top and such..?

Would you think she's trying too hard to look good? Would it come off as "I'm trying to look like a real woman" ? If you know the girl and already found her attractive the way she used to be/dress, would you feel different about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would assume nothing and talk to her to see what's up and compliment her...obviously...and tease around that it must be GUY HUNTING SEASON! lol! because I'm a nosy brat. :D

Obvious there's a reason or many reasons why a girl would change her style. A breakup, a fresh start, GUY HUNTING SEASON!, fashionista style overhaul, personal upgrade, or 'trying to look like a real woman'

If I knew her personally and found her attractive to start I wouldn't feel any less different. She'd still be attractive in my eyes. But, visually, I would probably find her even more attractive realizing that she unleashed a level that I didn't know she was capable of and that is a turn on in itself!

What Guys Said 5

• That would be eye-catching, and would boost her up in the attractiveness scale.

I really like it if a girl dress beautifully.

• Definitely would make me think "Huh what?"

But hey first time for everything. Who cares girl. do it.

• My eyes would pop out of my socket. Then, I will be back to earth. She will increase my level of attention to her.

• i would pretty much just ask myself why she changed. it shows that you're growing up or it could also show that you're interested in someone and want them to take notice.

• I'd wonder why she's doing it

What Girls Said 1

• Hhahah that's like me, I like to dress up and down as long as I feel like it.