How's this dress?

Wanted to know your opinion about this dress.

I'm wearing it to a summer dance sort of thing on June.

Is it too much, is it too short, the color, blah blah..

Tell me what you think :D

link

Most Helpful Girl

• The length really depends on where it hits when you try it on so it's hard to say, but they do provide a measurement of the length of the dress to give you an idea. I have a longer torso and long legs so for me this dress would be short lol it just depends on you. The bust seems a little too mature for your age. Another thing is the lack of straps. If you're going to be dancing at this dance... don't raise your arms! Overall the dress is cute, but it seems more like a party dress for someone older. Not something I would wear to go dancing.

What do you think of these?

link

link

link

This site also has a lot of cute dresses...

link

• Well my torso and legs are quite long too but it's not like the dress looks too short on me, IMO. Many people say I look older than I really am so maybe that's why I pick more.. elaborated clothes like this? Idk, personal opinion. It's my style I guess hahah. The third dress is cute though :D. Thank you for your answer xx

What Guys Said 1

• its nice, I like it, like couple of them said, just be careful...since it is strapless

What Girls Said 7

• it's cute. I like how it's above the knee and love the navy blue colour

• It's actually purple hahah, even though it does look navy blue in the page.

• I really like it ! I think it's elegant but at the same time sexy ! If you are tall you could wear ballerina shoes (that makes everything more casual). If not a peep toed shoe with a heal would look great under it (to make it more casual wear your hair down). Just accessorize it well...it's how you accessorize that really dresses you up or down. Don't be afraid to look too mature : just cause your young doesn't mean you cannot be stylish. Trust me on this-I'm italian :)

• I'm 5'8 but I like to wear heels, no matter how tall I am :D. Oh and yes, I will have to look for the right accesories. Haha thanks for your answer !

• it's a cute dress. just make sure your tatas don't fall out of it. haha

• Hahaha that's what got me worried. I was thinking about adding straps but maybe that would kill the whole dress. Mmm I guess I just need some luck!

• I like it. Try some double sided tape to prevent any... wardrobe malfunctions, haha.

• I love it! You should so wear it. I like the colour. It's just the right length don't worry you'll look great!

• I don't know how casual/formal your event is so I couldn't say. But it's definitely cute. :]

• I think it's good and I'd wear it. But it all depends on what YOU look like in it.