Do you think this guy is a player?

Hi I'm just wondering what's your opinion on this? My guyfriend he's been engaged 3 times. He is now with a new girl who he met when he was still engaged to his last girlfriend. A week later he dumped her for this girl - who was also living with her long term partner of 6 years. So basically both come out of dead end relationships to each other. He said he was having problems with his ex and was finding the right time to finish it. Two months into the relationship they got engaged and had booked the wedding for july but the girl was talked out of it

Butare moving into a house next week. I think hell get her pregnant asap too. I'm worried he's moving way too fast

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like he is emotionally involved, and usually "players" are more interested in "just physical" encounters. But I do agree with you that he is moving too fast. He either isn't taking his relationships serious enough, or he has not learned how to identify "love". It is easy to get excited about the new person in your life, but harder to sustain that feeling for the years it takes to make a marriage work.

Tell him...

Good Luck

James

What Guys Said 3

• Your guy friend is a train wreck. You can give him sound advice but he's not ready for common sense. His mind must be a very strange place to visit. I suppose this is what real friendship is all about. You accept, you love, and then you forgive the fool when he up and does every damn thing you warned him not to do.

• When I confronted him he completely denied everything making out it was all me do you think it was could really do with an opinon.... he's loved at the mo and all I hear is how happy he is

• Of course it's all you. Denial is a very important part of his pattern. He's not taking responsibility for his behavior. If your bud were simply using women for sex I could understand his motivation. But your bud keeps getting engaged even though he's not sustaining his relationships. That's a strange contradiction. Obviously you care about this person, but you'll likely outgrow him as you form new friendships with more mature grown ups.

• Yes,

He is sexually driven... set your watch and time how long it takes for him to dismantle the thing he's got gong now...

• yea he is a player..

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like he's emotionally unstable...I think he needs to figure out what he wants from life and where he's headed and go from there. He's moving way faster than a healthy rate and needs to get his life in order.

What I tell one of my friends who is relationally obsessed is this: You can't expect someone to love you truly, until you can truly love yourself, and you can't expect someone to be able to magically be able to make you happy when you are depressed, if you can't be happy with yourself.

A relationships is not some magic pill that makes all the sadness go away, it takes work...

• I think he's a player.

• ya I thank that he is moving to fast and that sounds like he needs to leave women alone and get his life in order and he don't need to ask a girl to marrie him when they have just meet for just a few months ...and then turn around and don't ... then he finds another girl and does the same thing , I don't thank moving in will be a good idea that will just be one way to trap you ... and that is what he wants and then getting her pregnant will be his plan to keep you in his life forever so it I was her I would run faraway from him ...