What's your ideal height on a guy?

So I hear girls like tall guys but how tall is ideal?

I'm like 6'1" maybe 6'2" with broad shoulders and I feel like I'm a little to big. I'm reasonably muscular but I'm not ripped.

Most Helpful Girl

• The men in my family and hometown range from 6'0-6'8.My boyfriend is 6'5, but really, anywhere in that range is good.

What Girls Said 14

• 5"9 - 6"1 would be ideal for me.

• Anything taller and bigger than me is ideal :D however I"m almost 6 feet tall and it's a bit hard to find that :D I love men who are taller and bigger than me. To be axact I"m 177cm and 69kg.

• He should be at least as tall as me somewhere between 6"-6'6 (I'm 6 so I would prefer some1 to be 6) but then again I don't know you never know who you end up falling for

• 6'1'' - 6'2'' with broad shoulders - that sounds like an ideal to me :)

• I LOVE tall guys! I'm 5'2 so your height is about a foot taller than me but I don't care lol. Any guy taller than me is fine but if the guy is as tall as you, that's a plus. :)

• I've never really cared about height. A guy my height, a few centimetres shorter or taller wouldn't bother me. But he he was too tall or too short, then its not happening.

• i'm 5'10, so the perfect height for me would be 6 feet, but I'd date someone who was 5'8. no shorter than that, though. it'd just be awkward.

• I'm 5'6 and I would like my guy to be not so taller than me like 5'9, 5'10

• Taller than me.

• 6ft+ ;)

• If he's taller then me; amazing but 6'2 to 6'7 would be nice

• At least my height (5'3").

• It's OK as long as he's taller than me, but I do prefer taller and bigger guys (broad shoulders, etc). I guess it's got to do with the whole protective vibe I get from a big guy.

Hope this helped! BTW, can you answer my question?

girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/815630-guy-asks-me-out-then-waits-a-month-to-actually.html

Tks!

• 6'-6'5"

What Guys Said 1

• Well I have a friend who is 6'8" and he constantly has girls approaching him and commenting on his height, so I'd assume, the taller, the better.