What do you think are this weird guy's intentions?

There is this extremely creepy guy who goes on my bus. He looks like maybe in his late 20s. He has blond hair, and "color blind" glasses. He literally has a hunchback. A couple days now, on the bus, he literally stares at me with a dirty look with his eyes small and everything. Thank goodness I'm not sitting in the seats facing him in the bus. He is the most creepy guy who sits in the back. Do you think it's important I try to find a spot in the bus away from him?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact of the matter is, his intentions are irrelevant because he hasn't done anything besides sit in the back of the bus harming nobody.

If you don't want to be looked at, stay home. Otherwise, let the man be.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, you should stay away from him since he can do things which will put you in immense pain.

Though, it may be that those are his eyes' natural look, and he's just admiring your beauty.

• He's flesh and blood and if you give him the chance! It's obvious what is his intention. Keep away so that you don't feel uncomfortable. But regarding the intention it is most likely the one I am thinking of (especially if you're hot).

• your a pillock, no offence but if this was a guy you were attracted too you'd be thinking something different. don't judge a person because they look creepy.

i hate girls like this, this is why I have no confidence with talking to girls I like or staring at them accorss the room or club because this is how I think you girls think and I'm a chubby guy so I don't bother, I mean why should i

What Girls Said 3

• He's admiring you.

Who says creepy guys can't fantasize too?

He is a person with wants, and needs just like you.

It's not his fault he looks strange.

• Don't make eye contact, but if he continues to creep you out, or does anything past staring, tell the bus driver.

• Oh God, yes, stay away. If he's glaring at you for no reason, I would be scared.