What do you think of this style dress?

(men)

I love this sort of style. It's kine of innocent.

What do you (men) tend to think of this style?:

link

Lol thank you for your replies. The comments are quite unanimous :p. I see what you mean by too long. Shame it's too expensive for me to want to shorten.

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally really like summery dresses, but not this one - the color's okay, but I don't like the beads or the high waist, and like someone else said it's a really bad length - far too long to look cute / casual / youthful, but too short (and the wrong color) to look sophisticated.

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty unflattering length.

• not really diggin it but then again I don't know your style but if my friends wore tht I wouldn't like it ... its kinda Asian lookin I don't know I like the sun dresses tht go to like the knee or the supershort dresses I think those look best

• Don't like it. Maybe if it was made into a tightly fitting (actual) dress.

• i can see it now it is high waist, you would need a black belt to brake it up and it is to long , mid length is best I think

• I like it

• i don't see a dress ,

• honestly it looks like poop.

What Girls Said 2

• takes a certain person and confidence to pull it off.

• very frumpy due to the length. It would look awful on 90% of girls. It would be a lot nicer if it was knee length