ok, so I have been with this man for almost two years, I love him with all my heart, and I thought he was the one I wanted to marry, until he cheated on me, at work with his babies mamma. and almost got her pregnant again. And I am the type of girl who believes with out trust there is nothing. well we broke up for a little bit enough time for another to sweep me off my feet, this guy has falling for me hard, which I never meant for that to happen he also sings to me in the morning, asks me about my day, you know little things just always thinking of me and not only his self. I am only scared that he's just that way for now and it will change just like it always does. where the one I love never thinks of me, everything is on his terms where, and when what do I do when I am with the one happier than anything but thinking of the one I love, of with the one I love always thinking of how it could be with the other. HELP PLEASE!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're dating an older guy who has proved himself deceptive, irresponsible and unable to keep his tallywhacker in his pants. Why haven't you dumped this alley cat? Kudos to your sense of trust, but that sterling personal quality won't guarantee you happiness when you apply it to adult men who practice a pillage-and-burn style of selfishness. I'm sure that being swept off your feet is a real kick, but any smooth player can pull off that act. We also see this skillful technique of winning back reluctant lovers among abusive husbands and boyfriends. You should be scared that your man will change his ways once he feels he owns you again.

You seem so cynical. Men in general aren't so terrible, but you do have a way of picking dysfunctional partners and then sticking with them after they take advantage of you. Hell, I'd be cynical too! Strong women with healthy, realistic ideas about love and practical romance don't settle for the type of man you're complaining about. Why would you?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• "I am only scared that he's just that way for now and it will change just like it always does. where the one I love never thinks of me, everything is on his terms where, and when what do I do when I am with the one happier than anything but thinking of the one I love, of with the one I love always thinking of how it could be with the other. "

This does not make sense at all gramatically therefore it's hard to help you. Now I would say you move to quickly and get attatched too quickly when you get in a relationship. Slow down and take your time. Time will be your best ally in finding out the true motives of any guy. As for your ex? Forget about him because he's obviously a low-quality guy.

• you need to stop dating and figure yourself out first.