How possible is this and would you think I am adopted?

My mom is 50%japanese 50%American she has brown hair green eyes kinda tan my dad is 50%European 50% American he has blue eyes brown hair kinda tan and I look like 100% Scottish I have a Scottish accent natural ginger hair I'm Realtek pale I have such dark brown eyes they look black and I'm like 100% sure I'm not adopted my parents have a video of me being born and tons of pics in my baby book of my mom holding me right after they even have a small peace of my umbilical cord in it would you find this strange and how possible is this from 1-10 and what's your opinion on my situation

Most Helpful Guy

• To say "American" as an ethnicity is a little out of whack. The states was founded by European immigrants a couple hundred years ago. It hasn't exactly been long or pure enough in blood lines to be its own people. You have some recessive genes going on. That's my take on it.

What Guys Said 4

• If they don't have something to tell you, then you're their real natural child.

It must be that far in your history of ancestors, you had a Scottish blood.

• Only a little not a lot it's mostly British

• if your part Japanese how did you end up with red hair? I don't know if that's possible

• Well my grandma had red hair and red hair in are family usually skips a generation so I ended up getting it

• Adopted, switched at birth in the hospital, either is possible.

Do you know how often babies go home with the wrong parents in the hospital? It's frightening. Almost happened to my sister when she was born, except my mother was sharp enough to spot the birth mark.

• From what you said, I say its legit that your not adopted. The only thing that in confused on, you said you have a Scottish accent and your parents don't?

What Girls Said 0