Comments on a guys Awkward hair phase

So I've been rocking a buzz for the past 2 years and now I want to grow it out just a bit, but before that first haircut growing out a buzz looks terrrrrrrible just god awful. Will girls think I look shaggy and gross?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they will think you look gross. Plus its not like its going to look like that forever so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

What Girls Said 1

• No, you'll look fine. I've known a lot of military men who haven't kept their heads shaved on periods of leave/vacation, and all I think is "Oh, his hair is growing."

Girls will not mull over it. If you are really worried, you can trim or "shape" the bits you feel self-conscious about until it all catches up. Be careful not to go overboard.

What Guys Said 2

• You'll look fine. Always have confidence in yourself, because girls will find that sexy.

• Girls will have a enormous number thoughts on it. Negative and Positive.

As long as you like it, go for it :)