Most Amazing voice ever? Susan Boyle

She is way too amazing in my opinion, I think her voice is one of the best voices for singing I ever have heard!

• Yes
  • No
  • Pretty Good but not amazing

Most Helpful Girl

• That secret track they found is even more amazing! Have you heard it? Wowza!

• Yah, its also really good, I really do not know which I like better, I guess I prefer "I Dreamed a Dream" more than the recording, but the recording seems to be really professional.

• I agree, but I really do not see her losing BGT, unless there is another amazing talent.

• I agree I like the secret track more. That's the one that amazes me.

What Girls Said 3

• She has a lot of talent, but I honestly don't think she's THAT amazing. I don't see what all of the hooplah is about.

• Pft, she's really damn good, such a strong voice, but still really clear.

• Yes, there are singers that are more or equally as talented. And there are many successful recording artists who don't have half her talent. But her 15 minutes of fame aren't over yet and I don't think they will be over soon. Everything about that performance was golden; think about it. We are in a recession, times are hard, people are losing hope, and yet, here comes this matronly looking, unemployed fortysomething who, despite everything, still gives it her all.

• And of course, it helps that she picked a song from Les Miserables.

• OMG! I just watched the video yesterday and I was totally blown away!

Lets be for real, how many singers can sing like that without having to take off all their clothes? ZERO!

When I heard her sing I felt like the meaning of what a singer truly is, is being brought back!

• She's simply amazing

What Guys Said 1

• Oh.My.God.

• Amazing isn't she?

• I meant

• LOL, ok yah