Girls which guy would you prefer?

Interested in seeing which is more of a turn on for girls.

Which would you rather have?

The guy that could be put into the "preppy" category, nice clothes, overdone hair, into more social situations, white collar, etc.

The more blue collar/country type. Jeans may be torn, skoal rings, worn out work boots/cowboy boots, ball caps, loves outdoors, and doing more physical/active things, fishing, hunting, bonfires, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• neither, but if I'd have to choose, I'd choose blue collar any day

f***ing preps... ewww they all look the same

• Second one. But no cowboy boots. Makes me think of country music and thi kid in high school that was a crappy boyfriend to why best friend.

• Neither, but I guess if I had to choose I'd the blue collar guy, though being blue collar has absolutely nothing to do with any of that other stuff you listed.

What Guys Said 3

• im in the middle just take the best of both worlds and all women will love you lol

cater to everyone not just one type of girl switch you're style up depending on where you're going, what type of women will be there sh*t like tht and you'll be successful

• One is about clothes, the other is about clothes and activities...

I'm pre much all the above, but without the dirty warn clothes.

• This is a loaded question...