How many of you obsess over the way you look?

Like, how often do you spend time in the washroom just so you can look good to go into a supermarket for 5 minutes? I can tell if you're lying too so don't try it. Nothing gets past me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No...I don't wear makeup or do my hair on a typical day. You're lucky if I paid enough attention to my hair to put it in a ponytail to be honest.

I am the master of the five minute turn around. I used to work at a greenhouse, and I could be home, showered, changed and ready to walk out the door in five minutes.

I obsess more about my physical shape and being healthy than actually looking good. I hit the gym every day for at least an hour and I also swim for an hour a day.

But as far as caking stuff on my face and spraying my hair to oblivion...I don't do that. What you see is what you get. All my blemishes and all. If you don't like what you see, well then sorry.

• I sense no deception here. Good. I'd hate to have to roll out the interrogation kit.

What Girls Said 16

• If I'm going to the supermarket I really don't give a sh*t, except for wearing decent clothes like jeans and a shirt that fits.

If I'm going into town or to work or somethig, I spend about ten minutes in the bathroom...I straighten my hair, wash my face, and make sure my eyebrows are behaving, and sometimes use just a small touch of mascara and liner, but that's all. I'm generally happy with my face, and don't feel like it needs any makeup. I only put it on because I like the exta hints it gives, and I do like looking at myself.

• Like.. I'm going into a supermarket, not a party! :P

But if I'm going to the college, for example,

it takes me half an hour usually to get ready.

Sometimes 45 minutes (you know sometimes we wear something,

and then we change our mind to wear another thing).

I'm not really obsessed though.

• Nerd! :P

• Well, you can't be late for a class and give your teacher an excuse like:

"I wanted to look like a princess". :P

• I'm pretty obsessive about preventative skin care. Like I always make sure to wear sunscreen and to put the proper cremes and serums on. I take care of my skin and I'm very ardent about that. So that is how I obsess over my skin. As for make-up, I usually only wear it for special occasion, or when I have time. When I put on make-up it usually tales 2 minutes at most if I'm in a rush. ha ha I don't really care how I look for the super market. I mean I just throw on some clothing and go. Its not like I'm going to be in there forever and my hair sort of falls into place so all I have to do is cut it.

• It takes me a minute to primp myself. If I'm getting ready it takes a half hour. However, if I catch myself in the mirror I'm there for a bit because I'm checking myself out. I have no shame. The narcissism probably doesn't help either.

• I may throw on some make-up if I look like complete crap, but generally don't care too much especially when going to the supermarket. I really enjoy getting dolled up when I go out on the weekends and what not. I wear make-up at work, just so I get better tips ha ha (server)

• Depends. On an average day, I don't spend much time on my appearance, but when actually going out, I start getting ready two hours before I have to leave.

• I will admit I am so obsess with my look.I have mirror in my hand beg all the time.I don't necessary go to the washroom just to check out how do I look but I always make sure I look good before enter the mall.I just like enjoy looking good.

• In the mornings, I spend about 3 min on makeup - literally only a little eye make up and a touch of concealer so I can pretend to the world that I'm not as tired as I actually am :P

Hair takes a little longer because I have naturally curly hair that just does whatever it wants when it feels like it haha!

During the day, I may top up my concealer once or twice or fix my hair, max 5 mins?

• well if you mean taking a shower, brushing you teeth and hair, basically just getting ready for the day an hour. The extra primping though none, every once in a while I'll do my makeup, but the hair straightening it and stuff like that rare I usually just pull it back in a bun. I don't really obsess over my looks but I do often look in the mirror and be critical of myself.

• I usually only put on makeup if I am really going out, like on a date, or out of town. I almost never put on makeup to go get groceries or to go to Walmart. But when I do wear makeup I go all out, lol. I spend quite a bit of time putting it on when I do.

• gym : no

work : a bit

going out or party : YES!

• Ok thank you for saying washroom. You are awesome. And no I wouldn't say I do.

• I obsess quite a bit, hah

• I'm obsess with my hair, I don't wear too much make up, just a lip balm and a powder but I have so much beauty regimen at night before I sleep.

• I only really fix up when I have to, haha! If I'm just going to the store for 5 minutes, I'll throw on jeans and a t-shirt and throw my hair in a ponytail, no makeup. So, I guess I don't obsess at all. I don't wear pajamas in public or anything though, I at least wear jeans and a t-shirt, haha!

• I believe you.

THIS time. ^_-

• funny girl ^_^

• I'm hoping you're not calling me Barbra Streisand :-P haha!

Because that's insulting!

I kid, I kid - thanks :-)

• I am. Somehow I am just never satisfied the way I look. If it's not my eyes, then it's my cheeks, or hair, or all.

What Guys Said 7

• I spend four hours a day in the bathroom. Then when I'm done crappin I wash my face and hit the streets.

• like a boss

• lol, you're probably the coolest guy left on this site

• Thanks fer sayin. Glad you're here too. ; - )

• I do here and there. I wouldn't bother if the wind didn't always f*** my hair up. I come out looking nice, I get there looking like I just got out of bed.

So generally I just go to bathroom when I'm at wherever I was going to fix up the mess.

I never bother for when I'm going to the supermarket though haha

• Honestly, I don't mind the way I look. This is me and I don't want to project something I'm not. I simply groom myself to look good, and I spend about 1-2 minutes a day to it.

• I obsess hardcore.. I probably obsess too much about it haha

• Dude, I toss hair product on just to go to the supermarket for 5 minutes. I also pick out better clothes if I'm in work clothes. I also make sure ALL dog hair is off me. I brush my teeth if it's been a while...probably 15 minutes...which is quite a bit.

• Maybe a little, but not too much. Since I'm in business, I need to look professional and represent my company in a positive light. It's also a plus for me.

• The thing is that I'm quite unattractive and need to spend that extra few minutes just to look "normal". I can't just wake up and go somewhere as I'll get dirty looks.