Guys and Girls, What do you think of his style?

Please tell what you like or dislike about it, thank you.

link

This link works> link

Most Helpful Guy

• Hipster rags. Only think I like is his hair.

I prefer wearing something more like this when I'm going for that look: link

link

link

What Guys Said 10

• Its not working to me. The elements all have punk roots, but he's blending two looks in a way that doesn't work, to me. The vest and pants are slim fitting, the shirt underneath is baggy and more a grunge-punk look, and the combo looks odd. The scarf doesn't work either. He can't seem to decide if he's an arty punk or a grungey punk or an old school studded vest punk. The combined impression is that he's a poser punk.

Part of it is that the shirt just doesn't fit, which wouldn't be an issue as much except everything else is obviously fitted. I mean it might give an okay line (though not my taste) if it was the top layer.

• Hm, very fashionable, I like it

although I'm not much for

checkered clothes ^.~

• nnnno...noooo

link

• No. Just no. If I had a friend who decided to dress like that we would need to have an intervention

• Super preppy, looks like a movie set...

• i like his style

• Cut it and style it the same way. It's a bit too long, but I don't mind the style.

• looks similar to mine I just have less accessories lol

• meh

• it's a bit overdone almost like he's trying too hard and the scarf is a little on the GQ gay side.

What Girls Said 7

• It works for him.

I'm not really one to judge people's style.

If they have the personality to carry these types of clothing off, then it looks that much better.

• I like the style in general, but this exact outfit might look a little bit strange on a regular guy.

• Yeah it definitely works for him and I think it does look really good on him. I actually really like it, had no problem if my boyfriend dressed like this.

• Meh. Its whatever, Its not really that different. I t just looks a bit sloppy and he threw the scarf on just to make it fashionable. that just MY opinion.

• Looks kind of gay to me. It would be hot without the studs and the scarf.

• "The page you requested is unavailable"

• i do not like it.