Do you think you look at unattractive people the same way that you look at attractive ones?

I think I do. For the most part -- unless the ugly person has a stench. In that case, my nose makes my face get all "DEAUGHHH!" a la Spongebob.

Really, it's a lot of the reason why I don't approach people that look at me. How the hell am I supposed to know if it's a good look, or a "Wow. You look like a penguin." look? Jeez. As If I'M supposed to know.

• Awwwwww yeah.
  • No! I know better than that!
  • I don't know or care. This is the dumbest question ever asked on GaG, bar none.
I just had to say "Supposed to know" twice. Now I look more challenged than usual.

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Unfortunately for ugly people, we all seem to behold beauty with the same eye.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes people are people.I think everyone is beautiful in their way.I used to be shallow too.I am no longer shallow and I cannot stand people who are.

• Its funny you ask this. I remember when I was working at a restaurant, I was told by my supervisor to always serve the uglier customers first and be extremely fast with them. He told me, "the ugly ones get uglier if they have to wait but the average and good looking people are more patient and forgiving."

I was really shocked, I wouldn't have guess that to be true.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm openly pretty shallow... Well kind of. I like to surround myself with more attractive and intelligent people. Me and my friends realized this a bit ago, that none of us have ugly friends. On the bright side all the girls I have ever dated know that I think they are attractive because I wouldn't lie about it.. Well one of them knew I didn't think she was attractive and that didn't end well

• No, I only have my eyes to the attractive ones.