Do guys like short girls or is that a turn off?

I'm turning 19 this year yet my height is fixed at 4'11". All my friends are way taller than me and somehow, it makes me feel like I'm a small girl. I'm worried on whether guys find my height a turn off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Short, petite girls are the BEST! I hate it when women are down on themselves because they're small. 1.) Your height doesn't say anything about who you are; just because you're small in stature doesn't mean you're inferior or immature or childish. I know some shirt girls who are really confident and feisty so don't let your height get to you like this. 2.) I think short, petite girls are way more feminine, and 3.) I'm 5'9" so I'm not very tall and part of the reason why I love smaller girls is because they're easier to handle physically; easier to cuddle with, perfect for bear hugs, and perfect for getting rough in bed ;)

What Guys Said 15

• 1. You'll probably notice that tall guys find shorter girls cute and desirable (probably something to do with the opposites attract theory)

2. I used to like short girls (still do depending on the girl) when in my teens and a little beyond that

3. There are guys who like midgets too and you sure are not one :)

• Height is subjective, like anything else. Some guys find shorter women adorable, others don't. Personally I prefer shorter women, though I really don't focus on height as much as do a woman's face and eyes. Would I date a taller girl? Yes, but based on the type of women I tend to be drawn towards, short height tends to be part of their genetic make up. Of course this is my opinion based on my perceptions of what I find attractive and other opinions will vary.

• Some do, some don't. Some of this depends on cultural factors as well. In north America a large difference between male and female height is considered desirable, so short women are often considered especially attractive. In some other cultures, closer heights and both being tall are considered attractive.

• Guys don't really care about height.

As long as you're shorter than the guy, it doesn't matter how much shorter.

Weight is 7 billion times more important than height will ever be.

• not relay a issue unless you make it one...(WTF?)

what I mean is you shouldn't let something about your self get to you, why because it shows weakness in character this is what crates turn offs,and if you make it obvious that your height is a issues then it shell remain one. you never know you may get taller, height growth stops at 21 your 19 you might get taller,you might not it doesn't matter be happy be proud.

• on a universal scale hypothetically speaking.

Most Girls judge Guys on Height an Coolness requirements.

Most Guys judge Girls on Weight an Beauty requirements.

• I like.

• Um. I'm 5'5, almost 5'6. I...like women taller, my height, or also shorter. So, for me, height doesn't matter. I guess my ideal woman height wise would be 5'3 to 5'9.

• somebody like short girls. I am the one.i think you are a pretty nice girl.you should be confident and you will more attractive.

• Being a tall guy, I prefer them medium/tall height

• Def a turn on for me!

• I'm a huge fan..At 5'11 I like 5'5 and below

• We don't specially like it, but I don't think it's gonna be a problem. Unless you are both short and fat.

• Most girls don't seem to understand that most guys DON'T CARE about height at all. It's like, the last thing they think about. Pretty face, hot body, that's what matters. If you have a nice body, or beautiful eyes, guys will not care if you're 4'10'' or 6'. So don't worry about it.

• I wouldn't date one that height, it's too small for me. =(

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know whether to call this bisexual or not, but I am attached to some girls a LOT and feel like a man around them..like I act like a male would towards them, in a gentle and protective way, and in general mannerisms (not like I wish I had a penis so I could have sex with you type of thing, though I might be attracted physically).

This usually comes about when I'm with women on the shorter side...I can't help it. I want to hold them and care for them and be their man. I'm not sure that exactly helps since you are looking for a guys perspective lol..but It could half count? Anyway, yea, short women are attractive.