When it comes to hair on guys...

does it really matter at all?

Should it be short and spiky, or long and groomed, or...?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think all girls have preferences , some are going to be polite and say it doesn't matter or it really doesn't matter.

long hair looks good on guys if it is groomed and it matches their facial features.

i prefer short/ spiky. like the faux haut look ~

What Girls Said 6

• i like guys with hair like this the kinda indie/surfer look

link

but been honest hair doesn't matter

• It really depends on your facial features, but my favorite hairstyle is the short-on-the-sides-messy-on-top-do, kind of like a fauxhawk. link

• I don't really care that much, but personally I don't like hair that is really short (like almost shaved) or spiky.

• For me, it really doesn't matter. Simple is best.

• I think it really depends on the guy I suppose.. I mean, a certain style can look good on one guy, and not so good on the next. I don't really have a preference, I'd just say that guys should be confident with whatever hair they've got =]

• it depends on the facial features of the person (you have to find what works for you)

i always have trouble describing my "type" because I like blond hair, brown hair, black hair with green eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes

hair and eye color is something that has to do with the combination of the whole face

What Guys Said 0