• Ask
  • myTake

Do I look better in blond or dark hair and why

just wondering what clour hair suites me best dark or blond thanks

Most Helpful Opinion

• in all honesty, I rather brunettes, but that's a matter of opinion, so no definitive answer, it is also cultural, here in my country men would drool over a blond, even if was super fake and didn't suit her at all, is just the "ideal" , like I said, I like brunettes BETTER, but doesn't mean I only like dark hair, my girl is very pale and has green eyes so she can have her hair dyed blond (I met her like that) and she looks natural and beautiful, now she stopped dying it as soon as we met (not sure why) and slowly got back to her hazel natural hair, which made it in my eyes even more beautiful, but both are good, and I deeply don't believe that her actual hair is better than the blond one just becuase I prefer it dark, I honestly think it looks better becuase it looks more natural, because, you know it IS natural :P so my adivice would be, don't mind trends, choose what suits you, sure, there'll be more than one color that suit you, and many shades of that color and not all will be as flattering, even if you say blond, you'll have to look for THE right blond, some will work, some wont, but, I may be oldfashioned but, just like you don't have it in your genes to have legs that are 6 foot long (will not suit your body), your legs are of a given lenght, they would look weird if much shorter, and even if people likes long legs, they would look equally weird if too long, your size is the one you have for a reason, and I think color is the same, many colors MAY suit you, but the one that undoubtfully does is the one that you were born with (or close to that)

What Guys Said 70

What Girls Said 36

• I think you'd look best with brown hair, but a little lighter than the dark hair in your picture.

• It looks nice on you.
    I like the brown hair just as much though.

• Yes it suits you perfectly :)

• Based on the pictures you have I think I do prefer a lighter hair color on you, yes. Your hair doesn't seem too blond to me.

• I think the blone

• If that's you id say lighter (blonde)hair or maybe even auburn but not black

• Blond.

• I think blond suits you best :-)

• i think it drains the roseyness from your face and the sandy blond is too dull
    try a golden blond or a gold blond with lowlights like scarlett johansons picture, itll make your face glow more
    link
    link

• Blonde, the third photo on your profie makes your skin more radiant with the lighter hair color, maybe you should go for a medium to dark blond shade? It would really bring out your eyes with a natural tone.

• u look better brown

• Blondie. Even though it might make me take you less serious. I just can't help to think of linda hogan

• Either, but I think the blond is better.

• I like the blonde.

• Blonde. I think it looks better with eye color and your skin tone.

• the dark is too dark so I prefer the blond however in the middle would look the best! I believe a strawberry blond or a light auburn brown with a hint of red in it would be perfect because your face has beautiful dramatic features so your hair should have a light natural coloring

• i think you look better as a blond :)

• I like you as a blonde.

• I prefer darker on you but not too dark, a more ashy light brown/dark blonde.
    Why don't you have your natural color? Do you have greys?
    The last 2 years I've grown out my natural color and people always comment on it because no females have their natural color anymore.
    Make it closer to your natural color.

• Those aren't the beast pics but I think the first link is very pretty then the last.
    I say blond to light brown looks best.

• I think you asked this question before, I say brown. You look younger.

• I think you look best in the last pic on your profile, long brown hair.

• This!

• It looks good on you

• You posted the same months ago.

• Blonde!

• you must ask this question every single day.

• light brown.

• I think the blond washes you out and ages you a bit. The 4th picture on your profile (the lighter brown one) looked the best on you.

• EXACTLY what I wanted to write.

• yep what she said blond makes you look older

• i like blond on you, the dark is a little too harsh. you're stunning by the way :)

• the brown hair suits you better

• Show More