Do I look better in blond or dark hair and why

just wondering what clour hair suites me best dark or blond thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• in all honesty, I rather brunettes, but that's a matter of opinion, so no definitive answer, it is also cultural, here in my country men would drool over a blond, even if was super fake and didn't suit her at all, is just the "ideal" , like I said, I like brunettes BETTER, but doesn't mean I only like dark hair, my girl is very pale and has green eyes so she can have her hair dyed blond (I met her like that) and she looks natural and beautiful, now she stopped dying it as soon as we met (not sure why) and slowly got back to her hazel natural hair, which made it in my eyes even more beautiful, but both are good, and I deeply don't believe that her actual hair is better than the blond one just becuase I prefer it dark, I honestly think it looks better becuase it looks more natural, because, you know it IS natural :P so my adivice would be, don't mind trends, choose what suits you, sure, there'll be more than one color that suit you, and many shades of that color and not all will be as flattering, even if you say blond, you'll have to look for THE right blond, some will work, some wont, but, I may be oldfashioned but, just like you don't have it in your genes to have legs that are 6 foot long (will not suit your body), your legs are of a given lenght, they would look weird if much shorter, and even if people likes long legs, they would look equally weird if too long, your size is the one you have for a reason, and I think color is the same, many colors MAY suit you, but the one that undoubtfully does is the one that you were born with (or close to that)

What Guys Said 70

• You look good both ways, but the darker hair accentuates your big blue eyes, and is a more striking look. Let's face it; there are a ton of tan, blue-eyed blonds running around, but not nearly as many blue-eyed brunettes. Since that look works so well on you, and sets you apart from the crowd, that would be my vote.

• i was very prepared to say no. because I prefer brown hair in general. but I think you look great as a blond. it actually seems to suit your skin tone and complement your eyes better

• well typically I prefer brunettes but I think you are a much better blond. You skin tone and eyes really work well with the hair color.

• You're a good-looking woman, so it wouldn't matter to me if you shaved your head bald. Of course, as long as a woman has a torso and maybe at least a nub of a head, I'm good with it.

• You don't look like a 'white' blond color suits you. I agreee that a sandy blond would work better with your skin tone and eyes.

More from Guys
65

What Girls Said 36

• It looks nice on you.
    I like the brown hair just as much though.

• Blond.

• I think blond suits you best :-)

• Blonde, the third photo on your profie makes your skin more radiant with the lighter hair color, maybe you should go for a medium to dark blond shade? It would really bring out your eyes with a natural tone.

• Based on the pictures you have I think I do prefer a lighter hair color on you, yes. Your hair doesn't seem too blond to me.

More from Girls
31