Do I look better in blond or dark hair and why

just wondering what clour hair suites me best dark or blond thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• in all honesty, I rather brunettes, but that's a matter of opinion, so no definitive answer, it is also cultural, here in my country men would drool over a blond, even if was super fake and didn't suit her at all, is just the "ideal" , like I said, I like brunettes BETTER, but doesn't mean I only like dark hair, my girl is very pale and has green eyes so she can have her hair dyed blond (I met her like that) and she looks natural and beautiful, now she stopped dying it as soon as we met (not sure why) and slowly got back to her hazel natural hair, which made it in my eyes even more beautiful, but both are good, and I deeply don't believe that her actual hair is better than the blond one just becuase I prefer it dark, I honestly think it looks better becuase it looks more natural, because, you know it IS natural :P so my adivice would be, don't mind trends, choose what suits you, sure, there'll be more than one color that suit you, and many shades of that color and not all will be as flattering, even if you say blond, you'll have to look for THE right blond, some will work, some wont, but, I may be oldfashioned but, just like you don't have it in your genes to have legs that are 6 foot long (will not suit your body), your legs are of a given lenght, they would look weird if much shorter, and even if people likes long legs, they would look equally weird if too long, your size is the one you have for a reason, and I think color is the same, many colors MAY suit you, but the one that undoubtfully does is the one that you were born with (or close to that)

What Guys Said 69

• meduim blond or meduim brunette both look good on you

perhaps maybe if you keep thinking if the color suites you have you thought about changing the style/ cut a fringe would look good on you

hope this helps

• You're a definite blond. It works better with your face shape I think.

• the color has no relation to the face shape

the haircut/ style is wha you concentrate on to workl with the face shape if you want eyes to stand out add a fringe

if you want cheeks to stand out you add face framing layers in to bring out the cheeks

• dark is better for you.. because you shown more younger and hot for me...

• You've asked this several times already. How many more answers do you need?

• i'mm going to honest and say that your hair color doesn't match your skin. so it stands out.

as a MAJOR positive to the above negative though, the style is very nice, and it only needs to be SLIGHTLY darker in color! but overall, very good lol..

• All these down arrows make me think it doesn't matter what anyone thinks lol.

• #5 the brown that best matches your eyebrows

Blonde is next best

The dark color scares me

• I think it does suite you but I would take you more seriously with the brunette look. Well it depends on the mood :)

• You look better with blond hair

• It's SWEETS you just fine.

• Blonde suits better from what I can see

• I like you more whit brunette in you pic. I love you eyes

• You don't look like a 'white' blond color suits you. I agreee that a sandy blond would work better with your skin tone and eyes.

• looks good,

• blonde looks good, I'm not sure what shade would be best though

• Blonde hair does suit you from what I see in your pics but I think the best that goes with you and your persona is being brunette. Makes you look sharp and trendy :)

• It doesn't look bad but no sorry it doesn't. I'd say light-brown or brown. Your skin is too tan for that type of Blonde. The last pic you have, that hair color looks best.

• iam more into black hair, but your hair does look nice

• I think blond suits you

• Yes, especially in the your main pic. rawr

• I like the blonde.

• Sandy blond

• Darker hair and perhaps shorter...I don't mean short, just not long, long.

• Your current hair looks beautiful on you. Be proud of it. Enjoy it.

• No blond hair will not give you a suite unless you happen to hook up with rich guys who like blond hair

• Blonde hair looks better on you

• yea it suits you much better than brown...

• Blonde hair will always look well on light skinned women.

• Your hair is so light! I like it, but I think I like the darker hair better on you

• You have the eyes to carry blond, but I rexkon a nice red would suite you better, like the one out of pretty woman,x

• both are nice. But I think the darker version is slightly a bit better ;)

• Based on your profile pictures, I think that your blond hair looks very good and suits you much better than your one picture with dark hair. I do not feel that the blond is too light, as you mention, and that it matches your skin color and blue eyes very well. Upload more pics for a more comprehensive viewpoint, but I don't think you have anything to worry about! :o)

• i was very prepared to say no. because I prefer brown hair in general. but I think you look great as a blond. it actually seems to suit your skin tone and complement your eyes better

• Very pretty yes!

Better than brunette. You have this Swiss/German look. It works well with your light eye color :)

• I like it blonde

• God did you take those pictures with a potato...

• Hi, it is not what we think that counts we are not you.

• That color fits you perfectly. Stunning.

• Hi, the white blond looks killer you should keep it

• blonde, I think it looks better with your eyes and skin tone.

• Show More

What Girls Said 36

• Dark hair

• Blondie. Even though it might make me take you less serious. I just can't help to think of linda hogan

• I like the blonde.

• I like you as a blonde.

• I prefer darker on you but not too dark, a more ashy light brown/dark blonde.
    Why don't you have your natural color? Do you have greys?
    The last 2 years I've grown out my natural color and people always comment on it because no females have their natural color anymore.

Make it closer to your natural color.

• I think you look best in the last pic on your profile, long brown hair.

• This!

• It looks nice on you.
    I like the brown hair just as much though.

• Yes it suits you perfectly :)

• You look good with blond hair. You would probably look better with brown hair.

• Based on the pictures you have I think I do prefer a lighter hair color on you, yes. Your hair doesn't seem too blond to me.

• Either, but I think the blond is better.

• It looks good on you

• i think it drains the roseyness from your face and the sandy blond is too dull

try a golden blond or a gold blond with lowlights like scarlett johansons picture, itll make your face glow more

link
    link

• Blonde

• Brunette

• Blonde

• You posted the same months ago.

• I think you'd look best with brown hair, but a little lighter than the dark hair in your picture.

• Blonde. I think it looks better with eye color and your skin tone.

• Blonde, the third photo on your profie makes your skin more radiant with the lighter hair color, maybe you should go for a medium to dark blond shade? It would really bring out your eyes with a natural tone.

• I think the blone

• Blonde!

• If that's you id say lighter (blonde)hair or maybe even auburn but not black

• i like blond on you, the dark is a little too harsh. you're stunning by the way :)

• the dark is too dark so I prefer the blond however in the middle would look the best! I believe a strawberry blond or a light auburn brown with a hint of red in it would be perfect because your face has beautiful dramatic features so your hair should have a light natural coloring

• Those aren't the beast pics but I think the first link is very pretty then the last.
    I say blond to light brown looks best.

• you must ask this question every single day.

• Blond.

• i think you look better as a blond :)

• I think blond suits you best :-)

• light brown.

• Darker hair

• the brown hair suits you better

• I think the blond washes you out and ages you a bit. The 4th picture on your profile (the lighter brown one) looked the best on you.

• yep what she said blond makes you look older

• EXACTLY what I wanted to write.

• I think you asked this question before, I say brown. You look younger.

• u look better brown