Do I look better in blond or dark hair and why

just wondering what clour hair suites me best dark or blond thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• in all honesty, I rather brunettes, but that's a matter of opinion, so no definitive answer, it is also cultural, here in my country men would drool over a blond, even if was super fake and didn't suit her at all, is just the "ideal" , like I said, I like brunettes BETTER, but doesn't mean I only like dark hair, my girl is very pale and has green eyes so she can have her hair dyed blond (I met her like that) and she looks natural and beautiful, now she stopped dying it as soon as we met (not sure why) and slowly got back to her hazel natural hair, which made it in my eyes even more beautiful, but both are good, and I deeply don't believe that her actual hair is better than the blond one just becuase I prefer it dark, I honestly think it looks better becuase it looks more natural, because, you know it IS natural :P so my adivice would be, don't mind trends, choose what suits you, sure, there'll be more than one color that suit you, and many shades of that color and not all will be as flattering, even if you say blond, you'll have to look for THE right blond, some will work, some wont, but, I may be oldfashioned but, just like you don't have it in your genes to have legs that are 6 foot long (will not suit your body), your legs are of a given lenght, they would look weird if much shorter, and even if people likes long legs, they would look equally weird if too long, your size is the one you have for a reason, and I think color is the same, many colors MAY suit you, but the one that undoubtfully does is the one that you were born with (or close to that)

What Guys Said 69

• You look good both ways, but the darker hair accentuates your big blue eyes, and is a more striking look. Let's face it; there are a ton of tan, blue-eyed blonds running around, but not nearly as many blue-eyed brunettes. Since that look works so well on you, and sets you apart from the crowd, that would be my vote.

• Based on your profile pictures, I think that your blond hair looks very good and suits you much better than your one picture with dark hair. I do not feel that the blond is too light, as you mention, and that it matches your skin color and blue eyes very well. Upload more pics for a more comprehensive viewpoint, but I don't think you have anything to worry about! :o)

• You're a good-looking woman, so it wouldn't matter to me if you shaved your head bald. Of course, as long as a woman has a torso and maybe at least a nub of a head, I'm good with it.

• well typically I prefer brunettes but I think you are a much better blond. You skin tone and eyes really work well with the hair color.

• i was very prepared to say no. because I prefer brown hair in general. but I think you look great as a blond. it actually seems to suit your skin tone and complement your eyes better

• You don't look like a 'white' blond color suits you. I agreee that a sandy blond would work better with your skin tone and eyes.

• Blonde hair does suit you from what I see in your pics but I think the best that goes with you and your persona is being brunette. Makes you look sharp and trendy :)

• Well no matter how you slice it your beautiful any which way.

More importantly, what do you prefer?

• Darker hair and perhaps shorter...I don't mean short, just not long, long.

• Dark hair. Even though I'm outvoted.

I like brunettes better, but in your case there's something spellbind about a a brunette with blue eyes. I also think blond hair & your skin tone don't go together well.

• From what I see here, I'd say your colorin gis better suited to dark hair.

• Dark.

Or perhaps something in between.

Both colors appear just a bit harsh against your skin and eyes.

Perhaps a chocolate brown or a sandy brown?

• Very pretty yes!

Better than brunette. You have this Swiss/German look. It works well with your light eye color :)

• For you, I'd say somewhere in the middle.

• Blonde suits better from what I can see

• I wouldn't date a woman who colored her hair or, really, spent more than 5-10 minutes a day on her appearance. It's such a beautiful, complex and engaging world, but you can't see it if you're too busy looking at yourself in a mirror.

So in answer, your natural hair color is the nicest one.

• I like blond hair on you.

• #5 the brown that best matches your eyebrows

Blonde is next best

The dark color scares me

• Blond

• Blond :)

• No blond hair will not give you a suite unless you happen to hook up with rich guys who like blond hair

• Both seem to work for you, but personally I like the dark hair on you better. I like the combination of dark hair and blue eyes...

• Hi, the white blond looks killer you should keep it

• Maybe somewhere in between Maybe try light brown or brunette.

• I like the blonde.

• I like it blonde

• That color fits you perfectly. Stunning.

• Blonde.

• It looks good both ways. You have the face and eyes to pull off both light and dark colors. But if I had to choose, I'd go blond, and it's because I love blonds.

• I think you look better with darker hair. :)

• More from Guys
    39

What Girls Said 36

• i think it drains the roseyness from your face and the sandy blond is too dull

try a golden blond or a gold blond with lowlights like scarlett johansons picture, itll make your face glow more

link
    link

• I think blond suits you best :-)

• Based on the pictures you have I think I do prefer a lighter hair color on you, yes. Your hair doesn't seem too blond to me.

• Blonde, the third photo on your profie makes your skin more radiant with the lighter hair color, maybe you should go for a medium to dark blond shade? It would really bring out your eyes with a natural tone.

• Blond.

• It looks nice on you.
    I like the brown hair just as much though.

• i think you look better as a blond :)

• I prefer darker on you but not too dark, a more ashy light brown/dark blonde.
    Why don't you have your natural color? Do you have greys?
    The last 2 years I've grown out my natural color and people always comment on it because no females have their natural color anymore.

Make it closer to your natural color.

• the dark is too dark so I prefer the blond however in the middle would look the best! I believe a strawberry blond or a light auburn brown with a hint of red in it would be perfect because your face has beautiful dramatic features so your hair should have a light natural coloring

• Blondie. Even though it might make me take you less serious. I just can't help to think of linda hogan

• Yes it suits you perfectly :)

• Either, but I think the blond is better.

• I think the blone

• If that's you id say lighter (blonde)hair or maybe even auburn but not black

• Those aren't the beast pics but I think the first link is very pretty then the last.
    I say blond to light brown looks best.

• u look better brown

• Blonde. I think it looks better with eye color and your skin tone.

• I like the blonde.

• I think you asked this question before, I say brown. You look younger.

• I like you as a blonde.

• Dark hair

• I think you look best in the last pic on your profile, long brown hair.

• You look good with blond hair. You would probably look better with brown hair.

• It looks good on you

• Blonde

• Brunette

• Blonde

• You posted the same months ago.

• I think you'd look best with brown hair, but a little lighter than the dark hair in your picture.

• Blonde!

• More from Girls
    6