Good drugstore makeup brushes?

hey girls and guys (who where make-up :) )

So I went to mac the other day. Ummm .. no! I am not paying $20.00 for one puny makeup brush.

What are some good makeup brushes that you've gotten at the drugstore? I'm frugal with my $$. I don't like to spend alot. So if there are any offbrand or any cheaper makeup brushes you've gotten, but have been good, please share! thanks! I'm going to choose a best answer

Most Helpful Girl

• the body shops brushes are good, but if you want cheap and good ones then try E.L.F's they cost like 2 buck per brush and I use them when I do makeup on clients, they are soft and doesn't shed

• Really? That's more the price I'm willing to pay. Which of the elf brushes do you use and like?

• My personal favorite is their kabuki face brush its so soft and amazing. But on clients I use their white brushes, those are the ones for 2 buck per brush. I don't have all of them cause most of my brushes comes from a different company. But the ELF brushes I have are amazing for that price. And you have to buy the kabuki brush.

What Guys Said 1

• Personally I won't look twice at a woman wearing makeup. So my answer is save even more money and don't wear it. Be something more than just a woman.

• I don't wear a lot of makeup. But I do wear foundation and some eyeliner. Trust me, I look better with it. My eyes are on the smaller side any my skin has some unevenness to it. Foundation really helps me

• don't listen to this guy. He's spent all day spamming women's questions about hair dye and makeup. He's nuts

What Girls Said 6

• Real Technique brushes are really good - they're still kind of pricey, but we're talking half the price of mac, and they're really good quality. You can get them online, and I know here they're in like boots and superdrug, but I don't know about America.

• Oh okay ... I'll have a look! Thanks! Which of the real technique brushes do you like?

• I have the expert face one which I use for foundation. The blush brush with I use more for powder than blush. And their contour brush is pretty good too. I don't tend to use them for eye brushes though. Elf ones are alright for eyes if you're looking for cheap and cheerful. And No7 but I don't know if you can get that in the states.

• Shoppers or rexal, 10 bucks for ten 8 brushes, Quo brand with the silver handle they're so soft easy to clean and I've used my foundation brush for 6 years now (which is still being sold) and it never leaves streaks

• ecotools brand is really good. Usually sold @ drugstores and walmart

• I was wondering about ecotools :). Which brushes do you like in particular?

• I like the powder brush. If you're really on a budget you can use the powder brush for powder and bronzer. Also, the blush brush. Those are really the only 2 brushes I use consistently because I don't wear eye makeup except for mascara

• Go to Amazon and type in make up brushes I've seen a 22pcs set for under $20

Good luck :)

• Shop online there are cheaper ones.

• Try Real Techniques you can get an entire 4 piece set for 15 dollars (good quality and highly rated)