How would you best describe yourself?

So, I'm just a wee bit bored... but how would you best describe yourself? It can be anything-

Great answers : )

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm pretty much into lots of things. I like comics, I like shopping, and I like to talk a lot lol. um, I'm a bit of a tom boy because I love to hit the slopes and go snow boarding or play soccer, but I have my moments if I try to dress up. yeah, that is all.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm an average teenage girl who loves the beach, swimming, and of course guys ; )

i get my heart broken a lot but I'm okay and get over it. I surround myself with people I love and they love me and we have a great time together. We laugh all the time and for that I'm greatful and love life when I'm with those guys and girls!

• okay so concerning appearanca I'm 5'10" ...got pretty abs , sorta more than average butt :D mm...what else , yeah I'm brunette and I'm proud ...other stuff would be that I love the night , beach ...cant wait to get married :D loll ... I'm not a boring person , however I get bored easily so I like changes .. that will be a sumarry about me :D

• Perfect :) haha.

• Lost.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a 25-year old guy who's down-to-earth, confident and generous. I love life, and have a terrific group of people around me to share it with - I couldn't be happier at this point in time.

• Resilient.