Would I look good with bangs?

I really love Zooey Deschanel's bangs and I really want to get my hair cut like hers. Do you think I would look good with bangs?

Zooey-

link

link

Me-

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg has anybody ever told you that you look like Natalie Portman? Also a bit of Anna Paquin.

To be honest, I do not think you would look good with bangs. Not even a side fringe. You have a small forhead so bangs would look wierd. You have HUUUUUUUGE eyes so why would you want to hide them? By the way, bangs doesn't look good on Zooey.

I say just look how you look now.

• wow, thanks! I've never been told I look like Natalie Portman but she is really beautiful so I'm not complaining. Thanks for the really nice answer, I've decided to keep my hair the way it is now.

• Oh wow thanks a lot for the BA! Really appreciate it :)

What Guys Said 6

• Go for front curls

Bangs will make you look older and less cuter

And while you are at it get streaks

Blood red mixed with purple wine or burgundy

• I really can't tell, but I think this style: link would suit you. It's pretty similar.

• no it would look bad...

• I love women with bangs, and Zooey is gorgeous. Do it ;)

• Wow you're pretty! I think you already look good :)

• stay the way you are

• Personally I find bangs pretty attractive so I think you should go for it. Worst case scenario, you decide you don't really care for it and that answers that question. I think you should do it though!

What Girls Said 2

• I think Zooey's bangs are too low and in her eyes. I liked how she did them better in Failure to Launch I believe. I have bangs and love them, but they suit my face and they aren't super long like hers.

If you ever want to try out bangs, they sell fake clip-on bangs you can try out ;D

• I think you would look really good with them pulled back in a bit of a poufe !