If a guy is talking about a girl he's interested in, will he always mention her looks?

Just wondering. Is it possible for a guy to talk about a girl in terms of her personality/character and be interested in her, but not say that she's attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever women do, men do. Ask yourself that.

• whenever I talk about a guy I like or my friends tell me about a guy they like, we talk about their personalities and its assumed we find the guy attractive if that makes sense, so we don't go out of our way to mention it. I don't know if we are considered "normal" though

• So think what normal women do.

What Guys Said 5

• Some guys are very respectful and won't mention her looks. Before we started dating, the only time I would tell my girlfriend (friend at the time) that she looked good was when she said something like, "I look like crap."

• Yes, of course. Guys are visual creatures so most of our talks are visual in nature.

• not sure what the question is but you can be interested without finding her attractive but as you get to like her personality she becomes attractive to you.

i didn't be lieve it till it happened to me

• It doesn't matter what the person SAYS but what it THINKS - some people are shy you know?

• "will he always mention her looks?"

No, not always.

What Girls Said 2

• no he doesn't always mention her looks...coz if he really interested in her, its %50 for her look and %50 for her character xxxx

• I think when people talk about someone they really like, they'll talk about looks AND personality. You know, "He's funny, he's smart, he's cute..." - men are the same way. They talk about both, because both are partly why they like the person.