Girls, do you prefer blazer shirt combo with jeans or khakis? Dress shoes or sperry boatshoes?

for a casual evening.

oh and if a guy is preppy/fratty do you assume he's a douche/a**hole?

i happen to know the only girls attracted to me are top tier sorority girls . mid and lower tier girls just can't stand me although some loner girls seem interested in me as well. its not based on their looks but their social status.

thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't make assumptions of people by their appearance. Their behavior will let me know.

The clothing you listed sounds good. You could go either way with jeans or khakis... if the khakis are very formal, though, I wouldn't pick them (usually anything a little more "in style," like the slightly tighter fitted ones, are fine).

And for shoes-- again, it depends. Some dress shoes are too stuffy for a casual evening, but others are perfectly doable. In general, my personal preference are boatshoes/docksiders/topsiders for a more relaxed, but still classic, look. I think they're great.

What Girls Said 6

• -________-. I'm thinking the reason they "can't stand you" is because you refer to them as "mid and lower tier girls". WTF? You're talking like these girls are colleges. As if you are Harvard and they are University of Lowtier. Get over yourself.

A well dressed snob is just as douchey as a poorly dressed snob. You're not in high school anymore, toto. Stop looking at people based on social status. You're judging them and they probably know it, hence the disdain. I could care less if you wear sperries or khakis. what matters is your character, which it sounds like you're totally ignoring.

• I like blazers with jeans. Don't think it's douchy at all, it's just what's in style right now. Just make sure you don't wear it with a v-neck tshirt. V-necks on guys can look kind of douchy.

It's winter now, so dress shoes. Sperrys are more of a day shoe no matter what the season, not an evening shoe.

• whats wrong with v necks? they'rem ore comfortable I love v necks

i have a christinano ronaldo body type so isn't it okay?

• The body type doesn't really matter. If it's a very high v-neck, then it might work, but overall it's a bad look for a guy that just came out in recent years. It just doesn't really work.

• Jeans. Khakis are for shop employees. And dress shoes.

If he dresses like a frat boy I'm going to assume he's a douche.

• Khakis and Sperry Boatshoes sound better for a casual evening. And no I don't think preppy/fratty guys are douches unless they are to me.

• Definitely khakis + sperry boat shoes!

• Casual is hot. What is hotter is if I like the guy more than the outfit because then everything he wears rock.

What Guys Said 0