I have fairly poor vision that occured theough cataracts and laser proceduee. Affects my chances with girls?

I have fairly poor vision due to having cataracts, getting them removed, having my eyes fog ip and gettong laser procedure to correct it which I think made it worse. I think that it messes with my vhance that girls may be looking at me and I can't tell. Glasses wouldn't fix this as here are dloaters in my eyea that distoet the light reaching the back of my eyes. This actuallt makes me see blurey and sometimes dubble if hirls don't see you give a look or if they tjink that you are looking back wihout giving a smile or an idication that you can tell thwy are interested, do they give up? I've bever had a gd or been on a date anyways and that is not likely to change bwcaise mt life is going nowhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's someone for everyone. Blind persons date, so you definitely have a chance with the ladies, don't become despondent just yet. Do some research and continue to talk to your physician to try to find a way to if not totally rectify, at least alleviate your problem somewhat so that you can get to a functional state. There must be a way. Good luck with it.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think this would affect your chances. Try using other forms of body language other than looks. Girls are really attracted by touch. Just try casually touching girls arm when talking or leaning in when you talk. Also, maybe try meeting people online or on a dating site.

• Don't lean in, that's called pecking and makes you look like a chicken, just get closer.

• Dude, just get some glasses, sounds like you need them and lots of girls think guys with glasses are cute, lots of people think I look super hot in my glasses! :)

• did you not read the post glasses won't help him

• oops, misread that bit, sorry this answer isn't helpful. If you really have so many reservations about not knowing if girls are coming onto you, may I suggest that you start being more forward and coming onto them instead, even if you think they're looking, make a move :)

• Honestly, yes, I think it would somewhat affect your chances with approaching women you don't know because eye contact is very important. But it's not everything. I would just approach a woman you think might be interested in and let her know fairly quickly that you can't see so well, maybe make a joke about it and take it from there.

• If someone really liked you for who you are, faults included, it shouldn't matter. I have a blind friend and he has a girlfriend, and he was born blind.

• Well, you will be taking blind dates to a new level

• pretty ignorant statement

• Dan6122 go away with that stick up your butt.

• Intead of texting you might want to stick to calling strictly... I get that the lettering is hard to see, so make it easy and use your voice!

What Guys Said 3

• It shoudlnt even matter that you can't tell, most guys need to stop waiting for the girl to give them some kind of invitation to talk to her. if you think you like her, just aproach her!

And when you're with a girl, communicate so she understands yur position and that you can't always tell what she's doing, and to not think you're ignoring her or being disinterested. Heck, if she does think you seem a bit disinterested, that might even work to your advantage.

Play on your strengths, don't dwell on your weaknesses, and think of how you can use them.

• Like anon said with the blind date thing I suggest you stick to the blind date format and spell check. I do enjoy the many misspellings. It adds the drama that we all know and love.

• wrote the question from a cell phone with big thumbs on a tiny screen, sorry

• If you say so. Some of the letters are not close to the mistake letters.

• Simply disregard the reactions you are getting when you see a girl, even if blurry.

If by chance you find a girl attractive, approach her.