What should I do to improve my looks

I feel so depressed and insecure because of my looks :(. I feel like nobody will ever like me... I don't know what to do anymore. Whatever I'm doing people still don't like me :(

Please give me some advice.

oi46. tinypic. com /141nkk. jpg

oi45. tinypic. com/ md2iv6. jpg

please be careful because there are some spaces because the site won't let me put on links :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I dissagree with those sugesting make up, you don't really need it, the only think that was helped with a little enhancing were your eyeleashes, since long think ones are always great, and you already use the much make up, you really don't need foundation or other shades and colors on your face, I thnk your skin is nice, and I have a thing for nice skin :) . Should warn you, apparently I am too much into "natural" look and that may be why I think you don't need make up, but I'm also not delutional, I know a lot of girls can go qith as little make up as you and look just as good, you are among the few that really needs no aids.

from what I read below, I agree with letting your hair go longer, and well, you look a LOT like the junior manager of my bank and I always thought she was CUTE, among my few "but"s were A) she lacks curves, so again, I dissagree with the guy who recomends loosing weight, I think not a single pound less is what you need, I would even dare say you would look better a little heavier, but lets say you just stay the same and, if you are curvier than you let it show, then show it more, if you are not as curvy then get a little more tonned up, and probably eat better, but again, this was a "would be better" kind of thing, your body is OK.

oh yes! B) being fair the whole "being a junior manager in a back" might be her excuse, but I think she dressed way to formal and way to unflatering, and yes, not only you look like her, you dress eexactly like her, she is thin, and her attire only make her look more plain, maybe you also have to dress formally, but keep it sexy, and little to thing to do it is, tuck it in, get your clothes tailored, and you will show your curves more, even being not-so-curvy you can make it work, like this link .

also, I'm quite a fan of pale skins with darker hair, o yes, I really like that features in you, but, being pale with dark hair too, I know we can look "meh", like we lack color, I'm not one for tanning, so I would better choose to dress more colorful like this link you may think is a useless change, but it will truly upgrade your looks a lot, adding color will really make you stand out of the crowd and again, you can keep it professional.

in short, more color, longer hair, work towards a curvier body, have your clothes tailored to fit you better, but more important, SMILE, you let it show a little but you have a CUTE smile that is not fully unleashed :D

What Guys Said 6

• you are very pretty. beautiful hair, pretty eyes and a very cute smile. In my opinion you are just dealing with general human insecurity that comes with being a teenager. It will get easier but most people always deal with some insecurities...

You are pretty, trust me. And if the guys aren't giving you attention they simply don't know what they're missing

• There isn't a whole lot you can improve upon.

You're pretty set.

1. Keep growing your hair out.

2. Wear mascara on your bottom lashes to make them appear as thick as your upper.

3. Use a pore minimizer.

Those are things you could do to maximize your beauty.

But you can't do much else on the grounds that there's nothing wrong with you.

I don't know why you're even worried.

• Problem isn't your looks. You're above average looking.

• There's not a thing wrong with your looks. As you've stated in your question...you need to work on your insecurity. That is what is holding you back.

• You could lose a little more weight.

• i personally think you look better than a lot of girls. Working out and exercising definitely helps to make yourself look and feel better. Being friendly around other people will get people interested in wanting to be with you

What Girls Said 4

• You have nothing to worry about. - You can only look better as you grow up.

Smile more. :)

You look good without and little make up on. Try to use ones that would enhance your features but since you're under 18... Just work with mascara. Other than that, I don't know what else you can do.

• You're average looking, not ugly. Grow out your hair.

• dress better lose some weight put on more makeup and change your personality(optional)

• you're pretty but try a little make up. maybe they'll respond better? idk