Girls, why would you stare at a guy's face when he is not looking?

Im just curious, this girl seems to stare at my face a lot. She has known me for months, so its not like she has never seen me or anything. Usually when I'm talking to somebody or busy reading, on my computer or writing (and she is next to me) I can feel she stares at me. I don't look at her or say anything but its the kind of stare that is so deep that you can FEEL the person looking at you. ANy particular reason? I like her so I don't find her creepy or anything lol.

Its just weird because she is standing like 3 feet away from me, so its not like and across the room kind of thing, that's what makes it easy to notice.

Most Helpful Girl

• i do that when I like him, reallllly like him! I look at his eyes his nose his lips his facial hair and just get lost...

What Girls Said 5

• She probably likes you. Turn to see if she is in fact looking at you and not something behind you and if you like her too you should smile at her.

• Well I've actually had that feeling before and looked back and he wasn't even looking at me. Just the wall...like in a daze...

• She has a crush on you.

• When I like a guy I can't help but stare

• But do you stare that strongly? What would you do if he caught you? Maybe I should catch her lol

• Yeah I totally just watch him cause I'm thinking about him. When I'm caught I just blush, smile, and wave

• If she's starring like that , She's checking you out . You should look at her or make a joke about it , That will catch her off guard.

What Guys Said 1

• This has happened to me in my school this one girl for the first part of the year she showed no interest then out of no where all she was doing was checking me out. catch her looking then say hey and see where it goes from there