If you notice the opposite gender looking at you multiple times do you assume they are checking you out?

• Yes I think they were checking me out
  • No I don't think they were checking me out

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, unless there is a clock directly behind me

• Wow I got BA for this response...haha thanks link

• Lol you're welcome

What Girls Said 1

• Yes unless the person(s) behind me knows them

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe, unless anon girl is right and the clock is like behind me or next to me or something. But if they do look at me for consistent days, I'll be a little bit suspicious that they may be interested in getting to know me better. If I catch them looking at me I'll smile and if they look away really awkwardly or smile back It'd confirm my suspicions. Anything else will show me that it was probably just the clock or something else =p.

• Checking me out, but not in a... flirty way. Simply looking at what I'm wearing, maybe a new hairstyle or haircut I got. Nothing more than that. I've never been hit on, or anything like that.

• Yes of course. Girls do it all the time and I enjoy it. Makes me want to take off my shirt in front of them lol.

• Yeah. Maybe not gawking over me, because that would be a little self-absorbed of me to think so. But they're at least looking at me because I'm pleasing to them in some way.